RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
The flash-cart you get depends on what your needs are, not which one is the best.

If you are wanting to play Nintendo DS home-brew, than you either one, since they all support the Nintendo DS/Lite.

Now, if you are looking for a flash-cart that can be just played on the Nintendo DSi, than I would recommend a DS Two, from my experiences from it.

If you want to be able to use all the Nintendo DSi features, than I would get the CycloDS iEvolution, I think that is what it is called. So either way, it depends on what you are going to be using the flash-cart for. Don't spend your money on a flash-cart that doesn't fit your needs. Research flash-carts and see which ones you would like depending on what it is going to be used for.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
RoyalCardMan said:
The flash-cart you get depends on what your needs are, not which one is the best.

If you are wanting to play Nintendo DS home-brew, than you either one, since they all support the Nintendo DS/Lite.

Now, if you are looking for a flash-cart that can be just played on the Nintendo DSi, than I would recommend a DS Two, from my experiences from it.

If you want to be able to use all the Nintendo DSi features, than I would get the CycloDS iEvolution, I think that is what it is called. So either way, it depends on what you are going to be using the flash-cart for. Don't spend your money on a flash-cart that doesn't fit your needs. Research flash-carts and see which ones you would like depending on what it is going to be used for.
*cough cough* A little late for giving him advice, seeing as he already got the package...

RoyalCardMan

DS App Studio™ Developer
Trophies
Website
www.awsomisoft.com
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
RoyalCardMan said:

*cough cough* A little late for giving him advice, seeing as he already got the package...
Well, just trying to be helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.