Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
I've played most Call of Duty games, as well as other FPS games, and I have to say, this one looks great. "Blah blah it's repetitive blah blah." Just shut up. If you don't like it, don't enter the God damn topic. I want to hear other fans and their opinions, not your whining and complaining about a game you're not even going to play.

The best thing I saw though was the Theater-type mode like they have in Halo 3. Hopefully Treyarch will provide a service for uploading and rendering like Bungie did, but without the extra cost. I have a crappy capture device, so I'm hoping for that so I can make videos and put them on YouTube.

Chill, bro!
frown.gif
It's a forum. What would forums be without opinions?

Also, yes, the Theater Mode is neat.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
TDWP FTW said:
I've played most Call of Duty games, as well as other FPS games, and I have to say, this one looks great. "Blah blah it's repetitive blah blah." Just shut up. If you don't like it, don't enter the God damn topic. I want to hear other fans and their opinions, not your whining and complaining about a game you're not even going to play.

The best thing I saw though was the Theater-type mode like they have in Halo 3. Hopefully Treyarch will provide a service for uploading and rendering like Bungie did, but without the extra cost. I have a crappy capture device, so I'm hoping for that so I can make videos and put them on YouTube.

Chill, bro!
frown.gif
It's a forum. What would forums be without opinions?

Also, yes, the Theater Mode is neat.
Yes, I know opinions matter, but not when they're straight-forward hating on the game. Sure, it's there opinion to hate it, but I'm sick of seeing people following the trend and saying it's just the same thing as the last. RPGs are often just like the previous game in their series, as well as fighting games, racing games, sports games, etc. All games are going to be like that, but they aren't identical, and people need to stop over-exaggerating it.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
Yes, I know opinions matter, but not when they're straight-forward hating on the game. Sure, it's there opinion to hate it, but I'm sick of seeing people following the trend and saying it's just the same thing as the last. RPGs are often just like the previous game in their series, as well as fighting games, racing games, sports games, etc. All games are going to be like that, but they aren't identical, and people need to stop over-exaggerating it.

Quite the fact, yes. And I've been guilty, I admit. :/

ANYWAY, I think this might be Treyarch's claim to fame. It always seems like Treyarch's Call of Duty games never seem to have that much hype compared to the Infinity Ward ones. But as I've been researching the game (and not just giving the unfounded criticism that TDWP FTW dislikes), I can't help but be moderately impressed with the effort they're putting into it. If they keep touting those new features and really drum up the hype, this could help Treyarch stand out as a developer once again.

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Haha, looks like a re-vamped version of MW2, but the new weapons (was that a spring-loaded knife!?!?
blink.gif
) and maps look very promising!
GO TREYARCH!
toot.gif

Will get it hopefully!
If I have enough money when it comes out that is...
frown.gif

frazzledazzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
trailer looks awesome. one thing im worried about is that the camera near the beginning will be used by campers so they can literally look at the entrance to the room and where they are killing people from at the same time. might kinda ruin it

Thoob

LOLmonade.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Played CoD4 on the Wii and tried playing CoD5 on the Wii and Xbox but never got into it. Haven't bothered with CoD6.
Wow. You're suggesting that playing any CoD on a Wii, and CoD5 which is generally regarded as pretty poor, as you having experienced playing CoD? Borrow either CoD4 or MW2 from a friend for your Xbox, play it online, and then you can judge whether you like it or not.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
eh , i am getting this .
call me a fag or noob to buy this game, but it's on my "To Get" list right on top of Halo Reach.

Halo Reach wasn't much of my type... Halo itself i mean isn't just my kind of game . my friends said they aren't getting this game, but I am pretty sure they'll just fall into it and buy the actual game.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Viztard said:
Haha, looks like a re-vamped version of MW2, but the new weapons (was that a spring-loaded knife!?!?
blink.gif
GO TREYARCH!
toot.gif

Will get it hopefully!
frown.gif
It's called a ballistic knife; used by the Russian Spetsnaz. It's pretty damn awesome.

@Guild: Generally RPG's are slower. Just like it's usual for a FPS to be fast-paced. There's alway's exceptions (like BFBC2).

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I just figured out what that camera in the beginning did, it records that certain clip so you can record it, or use it cheap way of screen looking
evil.gif

The Viztard

Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Uncle FEFL said:
The Viztard said:
blink.gif
GO TREYARCH!
toot.gif

Will get it hopefully!
frown.gif
It's called a ballistic knife; used by the Russian Spetsnaz. It's pretty damn awesome.

@Guild: Generally RPG's are slower. Just like it's usual for a FPS to be fast-paced. There's alway's exceptions (like BFBC2).
Lmao, that's awesome!
smileipb2.png

Lolz, "in Soviet Russia, knife throws itself!"

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ojsinnerz. said:
Seriously, why must people like you hate on people who like a certain game? Not that I like Activision, but the CoD franchise has good and addicting multi-player. Just because you suck at the game doesn't mean it's bad. I myself aren't very good, just average and I still come back after a good ass kicking. CoD seems to be that way, you're either amazing, have off days, or you just suck. You, my good sir, can go back to sucking your thumb, and then come back when you have something constructive to say.

I still think they should add a slew of bows/cross bows and create a Rambo game mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.