Ryuuzaki00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
Hello,

I am sorry for posting this maybe it has been posted before but I searched a bit and everyone is talking about Luma and stuff and i'm a complete noob in it.

So I am installing Boot9Strap (Is it?) with the 3DS guide, and I am afraid that when I'll downgrade my 3DS firmware to 2.1.0 (Since it is needed to hack it) some games won't work (Pokemon Sun?).

Thank you so much and sorry again I am really bad at this.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hello,

I am sorry for posting this maybe it has been posted before but I searched a bit and everyone is talking about Luma and stuff and i'm a complete noob in it.

So I am installing Boot9Strap (Is it?) with the 3DS guide, and I am afraid that when I'll downgrade my 3DS firmware to 2.1.0 (Since it is needed to hack it) some games won't work (Pokemon Sun?).

Thank you so much and sorry again I am really bad at this.
You should NOT be downgrading to 2.1!!!!!!

Are you following https://3ds.guide? If not, stop what you are doing right now before you brick your console.

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: Zidapi

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't downgrade your system at all during the boot9strap initial process. Please re-read 3ds.guide multiple times.

Ryuuzaki00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I was like helping myself with an old French video it's the only clean video I found, sometimes looking at the site you gave. But now i'm restarting everything from scratch with just the site.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I was like helping myself with an old French video it's the only clean video I found, sometimes looking at the site you gave. But now i'm restarting everything from scratch with just the site.
Don't forget you can change the language to French - click the signpost icon in the top right.

Ryuuzaki00

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
I actually got no problem with english I just found that the youtuber was pretty clean because I hate low quality videos and went with it. I was lazy to be honest but now I will do it all myself since I already could install Super Mario Bros 2 but then I couldn't install the other games (Ocarina of time etc..) with FBI so I searched for Freeshop, and it comes with 3DS guide right?

Reactions: Quantumcat

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I actually got no problem with english I just found that the youtuber was pretty clean because I hate low quality videos and went with it. I was lazy to be honest but now I will do it all myself since I already could install Super Mario Bros 2 but then I couldn't install the other games (Ocarina of time etc..) with FBI so I searched for Freeshop, and it comes with 3DS guide right?
The guide doesn't tell you how to install it, but check the OP of the Noob Paradise thread because I added a mini guide to install freeShop there.

Reactions: Ryuuzaki00

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1