Hacking Firmware Upgrade

SeritoS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, i used the kingdom hearts 3DS on my 3DS and when it said that i need to upgrade i clicked on "YES" and upgraded my console with the firmware that was in the game, but the problem is that from that moment i cant use my R4, i went to http://r4issdhc.com and downloaded the laster files and pasted on my R4 but when i try to load the R4 cartridge is said " please power down the console and bla bla ", so please if anyone tell me what im doing wrong i will be very happy, the firmware of my 3ds a this moment is 3.0.0-0U.

Regards

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You have to update the flashcard on a 3ds/dsi that it isn't being blocked on or a regular ds before being able to use it on a 3ds that has it blocked on. It needs to run the update but can't since the 3ds firmware is blocking it. Always make sure to update your flashcard before updating your 3ds.

SeritoS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thx guys i asked a friend for his 3ds, but now i have another problem that is that when i lunch the r4 and click on the Upgrade.nds file its said ÏDmissmatch"and i downloaded for the official site. what this means?... Thanks in advance.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Thx guys i asked a friend for his 3ds, but now i have another problem that is that when i lunch the r4 and click on the Upgrade.nds file its said ÏDmissmatch"and i downloaded for the official site. what this means?... Thanks in advance.
it means that update file isnt for your card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo