BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
If you are really smart, you can dump it by yourself. If you use an emuMMC, use the tegraexplorer and dump the firmware. This creates a dump from the ofw (which should be on the latest firmware). But why do you want to update? There is no reason to do that. I dunno why, but i don't get it. The people wants to be up to date...why? You don't miss something when you are not on the latest firmware.

Reactions: f0li0

Gep_Etto

Being late since '88
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you are really smart, you can dump it by yourself. If you use an emuMMC, use the tegraexplorer and dump the firmware. This creates a dump from the ofw (which should be on the latest firmware). But why do you want to update? There is no reason to do that. I dunno why, but i don't get it. The people wants to be up to date...why? You don't miss something when you are not on the latest firmware.

For the same reason why people buy a slightly better iPhone every year even though the changes are irrelevant to their quality of life: They want the newest, shiniest version of everything to validate their consumerist lifestyle.

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Where can I download firmware 12 offline files for installing with daybreak?

Unfortunately there's no public dump of the OFW 12.0.0 right now, nor in darthsternie or darksoftwarexyz's stashes, AIO downloader, or anywhere else.

Maybe they or someone will upload it sometimes in the future, but not for now.

Last edited by mathew77,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1