• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would test it for you both again. Buuuut... I'M STILL GOING THROUGH THE SUPPORTS. I got tired last night and left my Switch on sleep. x.x
lol I hear ya loud and clear spamming the skip button is another form of grind in a way lol. Tharja and Camilla's bond was worth the stop to look at

Last edited by MasterJ360,
Reactions: Deleted User

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
lol I hear ya loud and clear spamming the skip button is another form of grind in a way lol. Tharja and Camilla's bond was worth to look at

Wish I could see it. Being trapped on 4.1.0 without the latest update and DLC sucks.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Phew... Okay, I tested the new updated version of the editor regarding EXP. Yup, it works amazingly. Even though I'm at the update where LV 130 is max, they have all still been put to 150. No harm done to my save though. So it's safe on lower update versions.

Reactions: Scarlet

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Phew... Okay, I tested the new updated version of the editor regarding EXP. Yup, it works amazingly. Even though I'm at the update where LV 130 is max, they have all still been put to 150. No harm done to my save though. So it's safe on lower update versions.
Ahhhh I forgot older versions had different level caps. I'll add options for each cap when I update it next.

Reactions: Pook and Pie

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ahhhh I forgot older versions had different level caps. I'll add options for each cap when I update it next.

No rush for it. As I said, no harm is done. No stat changes but I'm sure they will catch up once the game is updated.

Pook and Pie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the best. I haven't used the tool yet, just wanted to drop a thank you and a you rock to both Scarlet CrisFTW.

I'll be using the hell out of this once I get my portfolio done and have time to muck around with my Switch, lol.

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
That is planned, just need to wrap my head around a few things first, and then find a way to get it on paper lol. It'll happen, I'm just not 100% sure when.

That really would be helpful. It is a bit of a pain in the ass to manually hex edit one in, haha.

D

Deleted User

OP
That really would be helpful. It is a bit of a pain in the ass to manually hex edit one in, haha.
Sorry. I was able to manually edit 20 weapons with no error based on the weapons I targeted. I also need to know what attributes cannot be used on older versions

GayRPG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I think the code could be adapted, but I don't really do anything non-Windows. You'll have to do the manual edits via hex editor.

Well that's ok, I tried opening the editor with wine but I couldn't

passball

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Thanks for the information and the editor! Is there any way to modify the game mode (Classic / Casual)? Have a 3xx hrs Casual save and want to convert it to Classic. =/

D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks for the information and the editor! Is there any way to modify the game mode (Classic / Casual)? Have a 3xx hrs Casual save and want to convert it to Classic. =/
I believe that info is somewhere in the system file but I could be wrong. I'll see what I can discover later

Reactions: passball
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte