Gaming Fire emblem warriors available

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you downloaded and installed it on a US/EU New3DS, it'll show the English logo instead of the Japanese logo. It's almost the same case as Hyrule Warriors Legends where the Japanese rom/demo had English logo, text, and audio included. I say almost because I don't know if the full game of FE Warriors JPN is the exact same way with English text and audio, but it's likely.

Last edited by NyaakoXD,

rileysrjay

Connoisseur of all things Morshu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you downloaded and installed it on a US/EU New3DS, it'll show the English logo instead of the Japanese logo. It's almost the same case as Hyrule Warriors Legends where the Japanese rom/demo had English logo, text, and audio included. I say almost because I don't know if the full game of FE Warriors JPN is the exact same way with English text and audio, but it's likely.
It does have some English text in it, if you go and watch the trailer for the new 3ds version of fire emblem warriors on koei tecmos Japan channel the gameplay contains a mix of English and Japanese text, but I dunno if you can do entirely English text and audio. Also The switch version for Japan says Japanese only on the eshop website last I checked.

NyaakoXD

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It does have some English text in it, if you go and watch the trailer for the new 3ds version of fire emblem warriors on koei tecmos Japan channel the gameplay contains a mix of English and Japanese text, but I dunno if you can do entirely English text and audio. Also The switch version for Japan says Japanese only on the eshop website last I checked.
The same goes for a lot of Japanese games. Where they include English in the menu UI and on other things. And well, I never did say it was 100% certain that the Japanese version will have full English text and audio. I'm just going off of what I remembered when Hyrule Warriors Legends demo and full game came out in Japan.

NaRayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
or you can support the devs and buy the game upload it to freeshop you pirate
Nope, I'm not going to spend money on Warriors games, it's too risky lol.
But of course if I like it I'm going to buy it on Switch (when I'll buy a Switch, that is).

Last edited by NaRayquaza,
Reactions: Ace-D

AT-LOWDeSu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to buy the game for Switch when it comes to America, so I don't feel too bad pirating the Japanese version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SugoiEndeavor @ SugoiEndeavor: What's up bakaz