Gaming Fire Emblem or Monster Hunter Ultimate?

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just picked up a 3ds today and those two games I can't decide which game to start first.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Get both. They're awesome games and you won't be disappointed with either one of them.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
If you like both games, get both games, Id make a strong arguement to say that they are the 2 best games out on the 3DS right now. If you HAVE to get one, then get monster hunter. Much more gameplay, its a steep learning curve for sure but once you get the hang of it then it becomes incredably addictive and there is also a nice incentive to get more gear/diff weapons and the graphics are beautiful.

I do agree with the poster above me tho, both have demo's and both demo's show the core gameplay you will be experiencing in each game so if you find you enjoy one more than the other, get that game but if you enjoy both, get monster hunter.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Honestly Monster Hunter seems like something that just needs to be your thing. I tried the demo and MHTri on the Wii and hated both, but I thought Fire Emblem was amazing (even though I normally dislike SRPGs). Most people who like Monster Hunter say 3U is the best thing ever though, so just get whatever you like best. If you enjoy MH, probably get that.

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
Fire Emblem is really good even if you've never played a Fire Emblem game before. I tried the Monster Hunter demo, but I found it too difficult.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is probably the best fire emblem game. I never got going with the others ones, this version is perfect for I. I'm on chapter 17, having a blast.

Try out both demos.

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no no some of you guys mis understand I bought both games and a circle pad pro :-) I just don't know what game to play first lol

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
... Whichever one you want to, honestly. There's no right or wrong answer. If you want to fiddle with your CPP, play MH. If not, Fire Emblem.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Fire Emblem. As others have said, MH has a higher learning curve and requires quite a bit more playing to get familiar with. If you've happened to play FF: Tactics, previous FE games, Advance Wars or other similar strategy games, FE for the 3DS has a relatively low learning curve :)

F3l1xbxb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Go for the fire emblem come back here and trade with me the pin code of fire emblem and i will give u the code so u can download the monster hunter :) you get the 2 games and i get closser to get a free one :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ