Gaming Fire Emblem Awakening dlc

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I access it through the online portal in the game which I believe you unlock after Chapter 4? If there's another way I havn't explored it. Like 18 bucks for all of them if you get it bundled.

Then you access it through play a map in the same portal.

Unless you mean the free spotpass stuff, that's in the wireless box in the option menu.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't unlock the DLC portal until you have completed the 4th campaign mission. It's almost silly anyway since aside from the one free DLC, all the other one's can't be completed until your party is at a much higher level then it is in chapter 4. I beat the free DLC mission right after I downloaded it, it wasn't hard, but the next one in the list that you can buy is considerably higher level.

YoshiRider123

運命を変える
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
nsider2.com
XP
Country
United States
You don't unlock the DLC portal until you have completed the 4th campaign mission. It's almost silly anyway since aside from the one free DLC, all the other one's can't be completed until your party is at a much higher level then it is in chapter 4. I beat the free DLC mission right after I downloaded it, it wasn't hard, but the next one in the list that you can buy is considerably higher level.
Not true. Champions of Yore 2 is definitely beatable as soon as the Outrealm Gate is available. Then there's The Golden Gaffe and EXPonential Growth, but those technically don't count.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...