Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Books, Music, TV & Movies' started by Jiehfeng, Apr 4, 2013.
they should call it "stretching the story: a little too far"
I might like it cause it has that funny character Dory voiced by Ellen.
To which my response would be, who cares? Movie will be great anyway.
Did Finding Nemo really need a prequel? I want to see it but I don't know how it will turn out obviously.
Monster University on the other hand looks great.
Was there really a demand for this movie?
Could they just make the sequel to The Incredibles already?
I read that Brad Bird doesn't want to make it, and being forced to do it will probably not result in a good movie.
I'd argue that the only series Pixar should have never continued (or made for that matter) is Cars, yet that film was their second series to get a sequel, which is just ridiculous. But I have no issue with more Finding Nemo.
But it really needs one, they left it open to a sequel. It's not like they haven't made a sequel to a movie no one even wanted in the first place
I agree, but I wouldn't want the movie to be forced, that would suck. I'm sure one day there will be another Incredibles movie, but probably not anytime soon. In the meantime, I'd like to see more of some of the other franchises that haven't yet had an announcement for a new movie, like A Bugs Life or Wall-E.
Very excited for more Monsters. And I'm sure Finding Dory will be fantastic.
Wait, isn't it supposed to be a sequel?
Cos if it were to be a prequel, all we have in store for us is sadness.
So Pixar's making another sequel... that's not The Incredibles 2?
Damn it all.
As much as I actually liked this film...
...this just sounds about as dumb idea as Bambi II.
How many times will she sing "Just keep swimming"?
Should have seen this coming after they made Nemo 3d.
I'm not sure if I'm going to watch it or not.
I stand corrected.
"AHMAGAHD FINDING NEMO DOESN'T NEED A SEQUEL BLARGH!"
Let's clear up a few things:
1. Plenty of people loved Finding Nemo (My son is almost 3, and he knows all the characters by name)
2. Plenty of people payed to see Finding Nemo
3. Finding Nemo was made 10 years ago. (Holy fuck I feel old) So there are people who were born when this first came out that are able to enjoy this movie now. They are the target audience.
4. If you have the critical thinking skills to consider that it doesn't need a sequel, you are NOT the target audience.
5. Sequels aren't made for the hell of it. They are made with the expectation of it selling as well if not better than the previous movie. Bottom line: They make sequels because you will pay to see them.
Yes, I know, folks have their own opinion, but consider the target audience, and consider that you may not fit that target audience.
...i really wish this was a sequel. dorys past didnt exactly seem all that nice.
one way or another, this will still be better than 'planes'
The PS2's The Incredibles: Rise Of The Underminer is probably the closest that we will ever get to a sequel.
OMG WHAT?! I never knew there's a new Monster Inc. movie/sequel/prequel/whatever coming.... You, sir, made my day :') Monster Inc. was one of my favorite childhood movies, can't wait!