Gaming Finally got a 360

Twiffles

танковые победы
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So yeah, I finally got one of these things. It's US region and well all I got is Halo 3... Send me friend invites. >_>
Twiffles101.png

My gamer score is higher than that... it's just I can't get on live constantly because I has no ethernet in my room. (someone stole the name "Twiffles" dammit)

I was wondering since 360s can go wireless, since I'm poor right now wasting $100 isn't really possible right now. I was wondering if I could use my Wireless-N USB Network Adapter in place of the one that they tell me to get.

Thanks.
nyanya.gif

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If want a usb one , then you have to use mircosoft's wireless adapter. If you don't mind , then you can use a wireless bridge

Twiffles

танковые победы
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Armadillo said:
If want a usb one , then you have to use mircosoft's wireless adapter. If you don't mind , then you can use a wireless bridge
Dammit. >_>

QUOTE(Linkiboy @ Jul 20 2008, 01:57 PM) Now get Gears and we can beat coop together.
Working on it.

Oath

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YOU SOOOO LUCKYYYY!

I almost have enough money to get one. Im soo close to purchasing one, I can almost taste it..... yummm.

Last Remnant, Tales of Vesperia and Infinite Undiscovery are just calling my name...

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you got your Computer next to your 360 , yould hook your 360 up to your computers ethernet port and just use the wlan connection of your Computer. It takes a while to get it working (Windows and networking = headache ) but if it's working , it should be working good. (I'm doing the same here with my Computer and 360)

Shad0wguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dominik93 said:
If you got your Computer next to your 360 , yould hook your 360 up to your computers ethernet port and just use the wlan connection of your Computer. It takes a while to get it working (Windows and networking = headache ) but if it's working , it should be working good. (I'm doing the same here with my Computer and 360)

If you have Vista it takes 2 seconds. Right click wireless adapter, share internet, OK. Done! I have it set up that way for mine and the only downfall is that I have to have my PC on in order for it to work.

rscarrab

Trophies
XP
Country
Unless you played it on PC you should pick up BioShock (or wait for PS3 release and see if there is any improvement over the earlier version).
Also Dead Rising (which is brilliant! And rock hard -> infinity mode).
If your looking for a few games of COD4, hit me up on xbox; SS CaptainArse

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That's cool, lots of cool games available for PS3. Game on! +1