Not open for further replies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured I'd post this in here, because it's just going to end up here anyway, but you've all made up your mind about me, so there's really nothing I can say or do to change your minds, and I don't want to be somewhere I'm neither respected nor wanted. No more compiles, no more help, no more posts. I'll be out of your hair soon. I'm just going to delete my account and let it go through. I've locked up my account, profile posts and pm's. See ya.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Literally nobody's talking about you, we're not judging you.
Almost everyone is showing you their support, even Chary literally begged you to move over this situation.

At this point you should just log off and take some time in the real world.

It seems you're looking to blame everyone else for your own attitude, that's trashy to be honest.

But again, you're free to do whatever the fuck you want.
I'm sure everyone will miss your "JuanMena threads".

Edit: Before you leave give me your XP.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just for the meme of the thread : see ya tomorrow

But in all seriousness, what you do is just intolerable...
You keeping over and over again to, pardon me for the strong word, but I'm pretty sure it applies here, to harass Chary after being told countless times to stop...
I even told you, what you do can lead to criminal charges. Don't keep on until Chary literally calls the police.

As for the "mocking you", sorry but not sorry, you did that on your own. It could have stayed in private messages. But you started posting publicly about your obsession toward Chary. Unfortunatly for you, it has become a meme. I have been a meme on Temp for a while (I still am in a way) and got over it.
All you gotta do is change your behavior, and this episode will be forgotten by everyone
Post automatically merged:

And btw, I was serious about leaving the Temp for a while, asking for a temporary ban or locking your account or something.
I've kinda been forced to it, but @DinohScene did ban me for a while, and I'm pretty sure he can witness the change in my behavior and in the one of peoples I talk with here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: