Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
I know there have been many request for new translation projects posted here after the release of type-0 patch, but if Sky and the guys from operation Doomtrain are considering going into another translation project, could you try Nayuta no Kiseki for the PSP and see how it works out.

emmauss

Trophies
XP
Country
Ghana
I know there have been many request for new translation projects posted here after the release of type-0 patch, but if Sky and the guys from operation Doomtrain are considering going into another translation project, could you try Nayuta no Kiseki for the PSP and see how it works out.

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just passing by, letting people know that those additional enhancement (60/15 fps for player's convenience) are ready but I don't think I can release them (check my twitter/blog for some vague, additional information (-_-")).
But hey, I did receive some (actual) birthday presents, and I wanted to use this message to thank a very special, unexpected one. Thank you Michael, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors; see you around, pal ;)
1t4s5g.jpg

Reactions: signz

CaptainGenesis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Now, I know I'm very late, and I'm not sure if i'm should even talk about this project, but I just want one thing clarified - I have the translated iso, but previously there was some talk about codes to switch from disc 1 to disc 2. Does this still need to be done, or has that been bypassed in the patch? if it hasn't, what are the codes?

once again, thank you so much for this sky, and fuck square. And thank you for picking up the Sol Trigger translation, because that's a very anticipated game for me.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I am glad I got the patch before all of this BS with the company that shall not be named. Although now that the patch is out in the wild there is really no way to get rid of it now. Soo I don't know what SE was thinking this would accomplish besides pissing off there fans. Hell if they had just released it everywhere else for psp or updated psvita version there would be no need for these fan translations.

mkdms14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it true that those Square Enix retards TOOK THE PATCH DOWN?

In a matter of speaking yes. Sky has not reveled the details yet but I assume what probably happened is they threaten him with a law suit or maybe they are already suing him if he does not take the patch down, something a bit more aggressive then a simple cease and desist. Either way it is a terrible situations and I think SE has handled it quiet poorly.

Zero Dozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Square Enix just managed to make a million enemies.

I mean, do those idiots really want THAT BAD the prize for THE WORST COMPANY IN JAPAN?

Y'know, I have a blog where I talk about most anything. Really, will it be the damn FOURTH TIME I'll write in my blog to curse Square Enix to hell over all the crap they spit at their players???

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured for the Fans and like who want the original patch
Just here you go like SE can not really get rid of thing once on
removed now worthless Mega is down for some reason here at least

This is a sad day for me for me really was one of the first to buy FF1 in the states
They have forgot the reason the series is named as it is and if not for the fans would be nothing now long live the original company frack the new outlook

Steena

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Any chances of getting this on the frontpage once SkyBladeCloud explains things properly? People need to made aware of cancer publishers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol