Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

Alfox

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all thanks to the team who bought us this game

Second, I have till now 2 Issues (I was at the first mission of the chapter 2)
(psp 2000, daxter edition, 6.60 PRO-B 10 MOD)

The firts one is that in emulator when you save all the messages are in English, but in the PsP all the system messages are in Jappanesse, a minor problem in reality

The second is that i have the no-codex problem, but I discover that this problem was triggered by the CWcheats plugin, I turn off this one and the codex was right the next time I play the game and everything was perfect (Except for the persistent first problem i mention above) :D

Merkabah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As stated before, there are no current plans to fix the issue of save menu dialogue displaying in Japanese, as the menu is still completely functional. Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

faisal000000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Good works I am new here and need your help

I have 2000 psp slim cfw 5.00 m33-6 with latest plugins peagasus and promotheus v4
All games working properly like super robot god eater and so many latest games that came in the same year like final fantady type 0
I already dowload and patched the game it is one iso now

To play the game i change the drive to sony and it work perfectly
The only problem I am facing is the cut scene shows black screan after I choose new game

Please help me fix this one to see the cutscene without changing my cfw

StyKrnaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uhmm, I'm sorry for being a noob but is this project finished? I haven't really kept up with the updates of this project so sorry if I'm clueless. I thought this was being released on august but I saw somewhere in gamefaqs that this was released recently?

Previous posts also gives the impression that a patch has been released. Is it in beta or is it the final patch? Sorry for my questions >.<

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uhmm, I'm sorry for being a noob but is this project finished? I haven't really kept up with the updates of this project so sorry if I'm clueless. I thought this was being released on august but I saw somewhere in gamefaqs that this was released recently?

Previous posts also gives the impression that a patch has been released. Is it in beta or is it the final patch? Sorry for my questions >.<
It's the first final patch, with an updated one with bug fixes, translation fixes, and the like coming out at some point not too far away, if what I read was correct. Regardless, there is what is technically a final patch available at this point in time making the game completely playable in English.

StyKrnaN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's the first final patch, with an updated one with bug fixes, translation fixes, and the like coming out at some point not too far away, if what I read was correct. Regardless, there is what is technically a final patch available at this point in time making the game completely playable in English.
I see. Thanks for the reply. And thanks to the translation team as well for translating the game. :)

Dalfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
5.50 prome v4
CG cutscenes of 1st umd (1st mission) black screen with sound
not critical and not nice

Good works I am new here and need your help

I have 2000 psp slim cfw 5.00 m33-6 with latest plugins peagasus and promotheus v4
All games working properly like super robot god eater and so many latest games that came in the same year like final fantady type 0
I already dowload and patched the game it is one iso now

To play the game i change the drive to sony and it work perfectly
The only problem I am facing is the cut scene shows black screan after I choose new game

Please help me fix this one to see the cutscene without changing my cfw

Without Inferno UMD Driver (only in 6.20/6.60 Pro Firmware) you won't be able to watch videos.
Update your firmwares. There is no other way.

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I have 6.20 perma CFW Pro-B and it's running like a charm with CWcheats. If only I never patched my VITA. Well hopefully Freedom Wars demo is out by now.

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im gonna ask how to use the secret training in the arena? cuz its says you should sleep mode your psp
so i tried it...and it put my psp to sleep and when i get back for about 2 hours its says "Couldn't find any partners to train with" :(

and also what is the XMB and Game speed of the game, cuz my psp became laggy when i confront the blaster in consi cave?

my psp is 2000 and its pro-C2 :)

thank you in advance :))))

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im gonna ask how to use the secret training in the arena? cuz its says you should sleep mode your psp
so i tried it...and it put my psp to sleep and when i get back for about 2 hours its says "Couldn't find any partners to train with" :(

and also what is the XMB and Game speed of the game, cuz my psp became laggy when i confront the blaster in consi cave?

That would require you to have someone near by who is doing the same not sure if PRO online mode works with it did not try

Reactions: wownmnpare

Dalfi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I think you have to be in the classroom

wownmnpare

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohhhh....i thought it will work even if your alone hehe :)))
Sorry for the post, I just saw this memes and...guess that square enix announce it when this translation is release, but i still support skybladecloud and its team, square enix and sony is just gonna wipe my money off! hehe :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 204

Yoti

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
0000) Still Japanese
0001) Black screen after "Return to title"
0002) No need for red dot and space in "...to be deleted as well. "
0006) No need for comma in "When 9 and 9 meet 9,"

Attachments

• pic_0000.png
    pic_0000.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 212
  • pic_0001.png
    pic_0001.png
    32.9 KB · Views: 216
  • pic_0002.png
    pic_0002.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 214
  • pic_0006.png
    pic_0006.png
    32 KB · Views: 208

Kalker3

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You don't need real people next to you for the secret training, at least if you have "Academy Backup" set in the "Communications" menu me thinks.

Just leave it sleeping for the night. I did it and got to train with 4-5 NPCs.

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
Thanks a lot for the translation it's awesome.
Anyone trying to play with the emulator ppspp?
the latest version 9.8 give me a black screen and very fast music when entering the Crystarium and clicking the big book.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What.