Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not the latest Official release, use the latest DEV build.
I did I am using that. I tried re patching. Im trying to see if its the merged iso. I'm having a problem making that eng patch to work. I get the skip scene menu when I press X. So Im trying to re patch & re merge until I get the 1st cut scene working. Im doing what Merkabah said to when I talked to him over on twitch.

EDIT:
I think I found my problem, Im using sky's old merging tools. The 1st one when it was 7 parts & 2 + gigs. Im dling the new 1 to use. I hope that solves my problem.

Reactions: Zyphr

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow thanks for the hard work. Check your donations for a rather large one (incentive to start a new project!).

Question here: I have PSP 2000, 5.50 Prome-4, used all drivers but furthest one was M33.
I get to the main menu, start game, and it just sits there loading.

I assume I need a more upgraded CFW.
What do I need to do to upgrade it?

creampuffoholic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running 6.6 PRO B-10 and when I put the patched game into the ISO folder it just shows up as corrupted data. I've been trying to figure out why for the past couple hours with no luck :\

creampuffoholic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont remember if I ever played it BUT I had it on my memory stick previously and it showed the icon and the preview of the game when I had it selected. Now both the unpactched and patched version don't show up. It might be related but my KH:BBS Final Mix patched ISO also became corrupted.

I don't know what changed except I haven't touched my PSP in a while. Its a PSP 1000 and its been on 6.60 pro b-10
Can u play the unpatched FFtype0 ISO on your PSP?

saintlos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My videos are choppy is there any way I can fix that?

I'm on 6.60 PRO C and 333 mhz is on as well as Inferno.
Would trying a different ISO help?

Murasakiii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the events you can do during free time carry over on your playthroughs?
Also how do you do Trinity Attacks? or do you have to progress through the game enough unlock them ?

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok I tried patching again with just disc 1 and now its 2.65. Did I need to use the merging tool? Or did the eng patch just combine both discs and translate it? Im only asking bc Ive spend a good 5 + hrs trying to get the patch get to load the 1st cut scene.

Merkabah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the events you can do during free time carry over on your playthroughs?
Also how do you do Trinity Attacks? or do you have to progress through the game enough unlock them ?

Trinity Attacks are unlocked as the game progresses. Any events you watch on your first playthrough, you will be able to view again on your second playthrough without expending any time.

Reactions: Murasakiii

AdanK85

Game Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Free time events that you viewed in the 1st playthrough will be marked as "cleared" in the 2nd playthrough, and will not consume 2 hours anymore in 2nd playthrough onwards. However, sub-events will still consume 2 hours per event.

Trinity attack is unlocked later in the game. I don't remember how and which chapter.

Reactions: Murasakiii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo