Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

darekasan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SkyBladeCloud man your blog has a lot of trash in it now even from some people who should know better:(

You mean this...? Yes, it is pretty annoying...

6891.gif

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello there,

Its been around two months I havent browse this topic and well I'd just basically like to know what's new, is the translation available by now ? If so where can I download it ?

I'd be glad for your infos and help :)

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well that could be, but honestly, I don't think there's anymore real audience to buy a PSP game by now, it'd not sell right and Square would not make money, they could use the translation for some HD remake though...

Reactions: Zyphr

Zyphr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that could be, but honestly, I don't think there's anymore real audience to buy a PSP game by now, it'd not sell right and Square would not make money, they could use the translation for some HD remake though...

That's pretty much implied. The PSP is dead, here. It would at least be a digital download for Vita. It would never sell well enough as a PSP game, both from non-interest, and piracy. Regardless of what they do, I still want Sky's patch. I don't plan on a getting a Vita any time soon. >.<

Reactions: Idaho

Idaho

Trophies
XP
Country
France
That's pretty much implied. The PSP is dead, here. It would at least be a digital download for Vita. It would never sell well enough as a PSP game, both from non-interest, and piracy. Regardless of what they do, I still want Sky's patch. I don't plan on a getting a Vita any time soon. >.<

Same here, I had a PSP but I got myself a 3DS, vita is pretty much dead anyway, in term of both hacking scene and legit scene...

blackfire219

D-Wheeler Accel Duelist
Trophies
XP
Country
Give the Vita hacking scene some time. I bet someone's trying to work on it right now.... and we don't even know it.
That's right. There's no game consoles that can't be hacked. eCFW is just only a beginning of Vita hacking. So the Sony Corporation is really aware of the exploited games from PSN Store.

zenjirou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe Type-0 will eventually make it to the Vita, even just as a PSN release. But for now, let's all be happy and grateful that we're already given a date for this translation.

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe Type-0 will eventually make it to the Vita, even just as a PSN release. But for now, let's all be happy and grateful that we're already given a date for this translation.

It will eventually make it alright. Real question is if I can play FF Agito through Playstation Mobile.

InfoAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been following this project since the beginning, but I've only signed up to GBATemp today.

So I finally want to say my own thank you to the team. If you make your projected release date then it is just in time for my holiday, so I will make Type 0 my holiday game on the plane and beach :).

Reactions: LoyalZero1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice