Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I been following this project for a min now, and finally it's almost done :). This is amazing, finally the people who thought they couldn't play it due to the fact square enix wasn't sure about localizing or was, now has a great chance to play this title. There has been a great boost in this game such as fast Optimization has been integrated into the game, files bigger than 2gb can be play without stress on the system. I can't wait to see the team, translate another game, who knows what we'll see next?.

PS. Thanks Skybladecloud for making this happen, and others for helping. We all really appreciate it :).

RikuCrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
Possibly a dumb question since it might have been answered, but I can't find it.

Will the translation flip O & X to be more like a Western release?

MrShyCity

Member Class Zero - No.00 SHY
Trophies
Website
shypsp.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Possibly a dumb question since it might have been answered, but I can't find it.

I don't think O<->X change but there's a plugin that does that
MacroFire, CheatMaster Fusion and FreeCheat, I'm sure there are other

Zyphr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I've always enjoyed that control setup for FF games, and I love the SNES feel of it. Although, I remember how much it used to throw me off when I first played FF7. Ahh, the good ol' days..

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I've always enjoyed that control setup for FF games, and I love the SNES feel of it. Although, I remember how much it used to throw me off when I first played FF7. Ahh, the good ol' days..

I'm playing the modded HD remake bootleg version on PC now..it's so freakin enjoyable....oh..about FF VII yeah. offtopic. derp.

Reactions: Zyphr

Nightmesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think O<->X change but there's a plugin that does that
MacroFire, CheatMaster Fusion and FreeCheat, I'm sure there are other
Oh I'll have to look into that. I've played the game so much that I'm use to it but I want to get my siblings and friends into it and the o=x thing gets a bit in the way.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like banks is at it again a has stick up were it do's not shine

CP Banks

Maybe I'll shoot a couple of emails to them and let them know about this since u guys wanna be assholes again and again and again. I tell you what, if this project doesn't drop soon, I'ma alarm Square Enix before its even finished, I'll make sure I'll send multiple emails from multiple accounts. You guys have been assholes to everybody who say something on here, its time to shut yall down!

I knew he would be trouble I hope he gets what is deserved :whip:

CorvoSol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe hes also the one at gfaqs board lol.

It's possible, since I'm pretty sure that the GameFAQs guy (technically two but I'm legit unsure that they weren't alt accounts), got banned for all his noise. The salty "You guys have been jerks!" would certainly make sense in that context, since I ruffled his feathers a bit.

Reactions: 4th'ave'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?