Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

jonas smoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi avery body sorroy for bad spelling , i just wanted you to know i fix my ploblem with the merging files i used the wrong umdgen ver. i had to use the 4.0 version

jonas smoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skyblade, thanks for your hard work i evy u couse you can do something i only can wish to do, but thats going to chang because, im not only going to lean how to do what you do, but im goint to put together the bigest translation team together the internets ever seen, but i need your help. i cant read jape. , and i tyied to lean it but iknow its something i cant lean , long story. is ther programes out there for each game system that extracts the data neded to get the game translated or do you have to write each one. 2 ? do you know the names of books that can teach me, if so do you know ther names. the reasin i ask is because i want to learn it. i self learned how to built computers within six mounths. not only that, i had my on bessnenn with 9 mounths, and i know if i can do that, i know i can learn this, and no i didnt go to colleage , my fammly was to poor, i just bout books and studyied like a mad man. and it was somethin i wanted to lean rely bad, , yes i know my spelling sucks, i can read anything just cant spell worth a crape lol, anyway thanks for all the time, and please let me know if you can help thanks jonas

jonas smoot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the name of my bessness is jonas's smoots computer it on the interneet, no web page just listing. so for all those pople who want to chace ther dream go for it cause there is notheing, i mean nothing you cant lean, but it haves to bee somthing you realy want to lean, and beleave me if you want it bad enough then your learn it

Reactions: LoyalZero1

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I have FF-Type 0 (JAP) running on my VITA so that shouldn't be an issue. What I am having issues tho is getting UMD GEN or POWER ISO to merge both ISO's together. Can somebody explain me some help? Also could I just merge the patch to the second ISO and would that work? I was just wondering cuz I'm fiending hella bad to play this on my VITA now and since I can't get UMD GEN to merge the ISOs together...

LoyalZero1

Former Videogame & Movie News Super Blogger
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That video tutorial you said you'd make would sure come in handy, Sky. It would probably avoid lots of these situations where people are having to ask lots of questions. I'm sure it won't get rid of all merging tool questions, but it's a start.

Swing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a hard copy UMD to support SQEENIX so I'm not going to order it digitally to get the only merged ISO available. And all backups available for DL are two part ISO's... So am I going to have to "merge" these files myself, or have other people been able to "merge" both ISO's because I don't see anything to explain it anywhere online. Unless everybody that has the patch working did digi DL's just recently??

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a hard copy UMD to support SQEENIX so I'm not going to order it digitally to get the only merged ISO available. And all backups available for DL are two part ISO's... So am I going to have to "merge" these files myself, or have other people been able to "merge" both ISO's because I don't see anything to explain it anywhere online. Unless everybody that has the patch working did digi DL's just recently??

Simple really the merge uses one ISO UMD
Jut rip one of your UMD
then follow the instructions on Merge site
and UPDATE is not the one's you replace the files in

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well a pair of things:

-Thanks for the tip on the user on my blog, I'll take care of that in a moment.
-More importantly:

*I've just compiled the first beta containing all translated texts. THANKS GOD optimizations were enough and it boots in English, with no problems.
*The game plays OK in the emulator, but I haven't had a chance to test it deeper (I'm currently busy with college assignments, oh, well...)
*I'll be compiling some more beta's, fixing minor stuffs, like word wrapping, font mapping, etc.. making sure everything looks perfect, before starting the actual beta testing.
*But yeah, the game is playable in English as of now ^^

~Sky

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well a pair of things:

-More importantly:

*I've just compiled the first beta containing all translated texts. THANKS GOD optimizations were enough and it boots in English, with no problems.
*The game plays OK in the emulator, but I haven't had a chance to test it deeper (I'm currently busy with college assignments, oh, well...)
*I'll be compiling some more beta's, fixing minor stuffs, like word wrapping, font mapping, etc.. making sure everything looks perfect, before starting the actual beta testing.

~Sky

Videos are translated too? That was fast ;o

Typhos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well a pair of things:

-More importantly:

~Sky
plz update the new stats on the blog :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw