Hacking Final Fantasy Type-0 RomHacking

joegoku

Final-Fan(tasy)
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would like to join that sub forum, if u don't mind me. I think I have proven to be loyal and that I try to be helpful to the team as much as possible. After loving Odin so much and after he got killed by Cipher... then the almighty gilamesh appeared, love went over to gilgamesh xD, but Odin still is 2nd place, then comes Bahamut :D. So pls take me in to this "kind place" where Gilgamesh lovers are welcomed *_*.

I think it's rather funny, what Ace tries to pull here. I mean necros wasn't named "manager" by himself, but the actual team agreed to this (Sky himself didn't want to be the manager, cause he is not good at this part, his own saying, so necros took the lead). I think u should be more aware, that people actually read this topic from the start (like myself). So just saying this again, get ur stuff together and just try to work with the community, not against it. Thx again.

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So apparently I'm not the first person to point out crap when I see it, if allegedly you're involved. But yet, because I did, I must be the this same vile entitity that has plagued you in the past! Am I getting this right so far? Because that sounds an awful lot like McCarthyism to me: If you don't like what I have to say, then you're a communist. If you don't like what I have to say, then you must be this execrable apparition that haunts me over the internet!

Your concern is noted. I shall gain knowledge and understanding from your wise and endearing criticism.

Reactions: joegoku and xist

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Okay, I told you I didn't want to come back to this thread, and ya'll had to make me be the bad guy and bring the pain.

Get back on topic, and knock off the flaming and flamebaiting. Oh and ignore the removal reason if it doesn't apply to you. I also had to remove replies to the flaming.

Anyway, carry on, nothing to see here.

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Okay, I told you I didn't want to come back to this thread, and ya'll had to make me be the bad guy and bring the pain.

Get back on topic, and knock off the flaming and flamebaiting. Oh and ignore the removal reason if it doesn't apply to you. I also had to remove replies to the flaming.

Anyway, carry on, nothing to see here.
Awesome. I hope we can get some civil conversation from now on..

Reactions: joegoku

Nerozaph

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hopefully you guys can get your own subforum and be able to communicate easily, and AceOfQueens can go back to writing bad poetry and muttering about how much smarter he is than everyone else and they didn't deserve him anyway.

saying he is smarter and he has no role on this project, he was just flaming and trolling, I hope we can get a civil and polite conversation from now on....
anyway, i hoping for updates to see how it's the patch going :D NSRM still got no answer from that guy?

NSRSM

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got an answer from that guy and he is willing to do it but based on what it is, I feel that the current medium we use for team communication is much more adept then a subforum. I feel it might serve as a detriment as a subforum only serves for discussion between team members which we already essentially have via Skype. And adding this subforum would only serve to support those team members that have an account here alongside a select few users. And at that point it would appear as if I am playing "favorites" and I don't want it to look that way at all. It would be unfair to everyone else who takes interest in this project. With that said I feel it would be detrimental and might cause lack of focus within the group.

Long story short: While the prospect of a subforum just for us is appreciated I think it is best to pass up the offer.

However if you have any questions for me, whether they be personal or in relation to the project you may ask away. Although relation to the project is preferred.

In the meantime you can look forward to future updates.

Reactions: Thug and joegoku

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ohh yeah, we already know what the next update will be and only a pair of things have to be fixed before it can be recorded.

I Actually wanted it to be an HD game play using PPSSPP, but there is a pair of scenes where the emulator glitches a little, so we'll see...

~Sky

KiEgon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ohh yeah, we already know what the next update will be and only a pair of things have to be fixed before it can be recorded.

I Actually wanted it to be an HD game play using PPSSPP, but there is a pair of scenes where the emulator glitches a little, so we'll see...

~Sky

You are the best!! I really appreciate your work. Good luck for your project! CIAO!

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm messing around with the game's code.... trying to find some remaining enemy names... and I just stumbled upon the enemy database, containing some parameters... such as the HP of each enemy in the game...
Interesting enough Suzaku of Darkness is just 1 HP the 1st time you fight it (but then again you can't deal any damage to it so,,,).

This opens the door to a possible game re-balance (I tested the 1º leader of the game, the once with the bazooka, with 750.000 HP... that was crazy)

~Sky

Reactions: Madridi and signz

SkyBladeCloud

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha Yeah, but this was just me playing around, there are no plans of changing the game experience at all. Even though actual localization sometimes do (see Dissidia), this is not the aim of the project (I even think Dissidia would have been better with original Japanese stats, etc...)

~Sky

Reactions: Madridi

LanHikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Haha Yeah, but this was just me playing around, there are no plans of changing the game experience at all. Even though actual localization sometimes do (see Dissidia), this is not the aim of the project (I even think Dissidia would have been better with original Japanese stats, etc...)

~Sky
Don't they change the MP requirements when they localise JRPG's? Because the MP requirements are pretty harsh - well, either that or I'm just inadequate as a gamer. Would be nice to have the magic rebalanced, though. I mean, except for Rem, everyone drains MP like a HD display drains battery. Still, that's what makes it fun. Surrounded by ranged enemies, out of MP and left with the only members you don't like using. Good times.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and I used neither my phone or my pc today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I was out for most of the afternoon
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
    TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands: Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall...