Gaming Final Fantasy The After Years

CeroCHAOS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to cheat in WiiWare titles such as this?

I'm somewhat early on in the game but I dont think I leveled my party enough for where I'm at. Is there a way to cheat or save edit? (Somewhat noobish to the Wiiside)

CeroCHAOS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the undersea cave(?) with the hooded man, white mage, and black mage, and I keep going through MP and potions like crazy and am on empty on just about everything

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you have Ceodore with you? Get lots of money, buy potions or run when you have to. You'd be running from enemies more often that defeating them
smile.gif

And about the cheat thingy
sorry, I don't know if you can cheat or not
frown.gif

CeroCHAOS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm too far into the cave to run back to buy more potions and phoenix downs, I'm all out of ethers, there's not enough tent/cottage spots in the cave. Forward or backward, I'm gon get owned.

Posts merged

Oh and neither Ceodore or the WHM have Teleport.

CeroCHAOS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So apparently someone on the internet found a way to "hack" Final Fantasy IV: After Years saves, however, upon massive googling I cannot find what tools were used, how it was done, or even how to use said saves (Waninko's save manager doesn't work for me, black screen of death on boot). So I'm willing to bet there is a logical way to do this, but I need to figure out how.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CeroCHAOS said:
I'm too far into the cave to run back to buy more potions and phoenix downs, I'm all out of ethers, there's not enough tent/cottage spots in the cave. Forward or backward, I'm gon get owned.

This is why you save in multiple slots! Hope you have one not too far back. If you don't, all I can say is flee from combat as much as you can and hope for the best. Maybe stick as many party members in the back row as possible, though that won't help if you get back attacked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: shit like goku mui and beerus and other dbs stuff lmao