OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone ! Today I found this wonderfull patch and used it to play FF Dissidia with japanese voice ^^ So i wanted to share my joy with both of you and i'm going to explain how to use this patch right now
yaypsp.gif

What you need to use this patch is :

- a copy of the japanes ISO of the game that you had previously dumped
- a copy of the US or PAL ISO of the game that you had also previously dumped
- the patch made by Zephizack that I've just uploaded for you ^^ Here is the link : FFD UNDUB Patch by Sephizack

What you have to do is simlple ^^

First you have to extract the files. Then you will have to rename your ISOS following this :

- Rename your JAP ISO as "FFD_JAP"
- Rename your US ISO as "FFD_US" or if you have the PAL one rename it as "FFD_PAL"

After that you have to put your ISOS files in the "Sephizack - Dissidia VOST-UNDUB Maker" just near the file names "Put your ISO here"

Then simply double clik on the "Dissidia VOST-UNDUB Maker by Sephizack" to run the application

After it started, select on the upper-right corner select US if you use the US iso or PAL if you us the PAL one and click on the Begin button

When it ask you will you play with english sub ? answer yes iy you want to have english sub or no if you want others sub (French, Spanish, Italian or German)

Then you will just have to watch the nine steps processing till the end ^^

I recommend you to close all programs that are oppened to let the patch better.

Hope you will enjoy =D And many thanks to Sephizack for this wonderfull patch =D

Deleted member 177877

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
some questions,

1. I haven't finished dissidia but already started, will my saves still work?
2. Is there ever any scene in dissidia that has no subtitles and will therefore prevent me from understanding if i switched voices
3. I assume the extended scenes that didn't exist in the japanese version of the game will have the english voice intact?

Other than that, awesome find!

Mikio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
For your first question, I don't know if your save will still work I hope it will =X

2) All the scene are subbed because it use the original subtitles of the US/PAL verison

3) You're right about this ^^ All the extra scene that aren't in the japanese version of the game are made with english voices

A new patch will be realeased when dissidia will be realeased again in japan to have all the new added scene ^^

Mikio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Is your both file Iso ? I had a problem because one of them was Iso and the other one CSO.
But what you can do is to use umdgen for your 2 files then your 2 iso would be perfectly and should work ^^

Deleted member 177877

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they're both iso, i keep getting this error:
53035191.png

EDIT: looks like this "I recommend you to close all programs that are oppened to let the patch better." is not a recommendation, but a requirement XD Neway, after closing everything down, it finally patched, although it took like half an hour 0.o

Thanks much

Mikio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Haha yeah that program need to work alone to works great ^^ I've searched on the net and many people got the same problem as yours and they just restarted their comp and try again and it works lol. But anyway I'm glad it's working for you ^^
About your save if it's not compatible, there might be a way to convert your save to make it working with this ^^

JupeSorrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having problems with patching it. Every time I run it, the program stops after Stage 6 is completed; an error message comes up and says the program stopped working. I've tried over 5 times already. Argg
hate2.gif
Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Or does anyone still have their finished ISO for the US version? :[

JupeSorrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I've tried closing everything, browsers and all. Windows calls it a APPCRASH. It basically just crashes after Stage 6 reaches 100%. I've tried multiple times and also on different computers. Same thing happens every time.
unsure.gif

JupeSorrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, this sucks. I've completely given up on playing the game until I fix this issue. I can't stand listening to the English version anymore; it's a real buzz kill. I don't have the UMD readily available, because I borrowed it from a friend. I do use UMDgen, though.

JupeSorrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, there's enough space. I really don't know what it could be. Perhaps the ISOs files I'm using? But then I would assume it would run into problems while extracting them, not after it's done. What is Stage 7, 8, and 9 anyway? Maybe the problem is related to them.

Mikio

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
I watched on some french forum about that and there are many people that got the same problem as you. Zephizack tryed to corrected this problem try to use this patch now : FFDD patch
For some people it workded but there are still problems =/
I hope it will work for you. I'm still searching about this problem.

JupeSorrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just about to post the same thing also. But yes, you are right. Apparently the first version of the UNDUB patch is bugged. I had multiple problems: some computers got stuck at Stage 1, while others got stuck after Stage 6. I just finished patching it right before I saw your post. I am pretty much the happiest person alive right now, haha. I can now continue playing the game. There isn't any issues so far; the audio sounds great, and the saved files load without a problem. Thanks again, Mikio, for your concern and effort in solving this issue. I hope the rest of you will have a better time with it than myself. Good luck, all!
yaypsp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte