Gaming Final Fantasy CC: Echoes

rumsey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what site Zidane is talking about... I see a [NDS]Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles_Echoes_of_Time[USA].rar file, but there are reports of it being a fake anyway. Let us know what you end up getting from that torrent, lol.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I sure hope it hits tonight
I won't count on it but I'll hope

And check out that torrent
biggrin.gif

SkyTsuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, this one right?
[NDS]Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time[USA][ESPALNDS com] zip

*edit* kay i got it and yeah works perfectly.

Schmoopy

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
no dice for dstt... any options? (or is this the wrong board to ask such questions? if thats case, please remove this post ^^)

SkyTsuna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schmoopy said:
no dice for dstt... any options? (or is this the wrong board to ask such questions? if thats case, please remove this post ^^)
Mmm, I'm running on cyclos and the single player works, haven't seen anything irregular yet. Haven't tried multiplayer yet though, but yeah not sure about the dstt. What's the problem your having with it?

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You gotta push start, go to scratch cards, pick a winning card and it should ask if you want to use the technique (you might have to flip it).

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ackers said:
You gotta push start, go to scratch cards, pick a winning card and it should ask if you want to use the technique (you might have to flip it).
But it says something about a card shop..? I flipped the card over, but it just looks like an unscratched card. Do I have to scratch it somehow? Running my stylus over it seems to do nothing.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Skyline969 said:
ackers said:
But it says something about a card shop..? I flipped the card over, but it just looks like an unscratched card. Do I have to scratch it somehow? Running my stylus over it seems to do nothing.
You have to scratch the card at the card shop, located near the dock in town. It's down the stairs from the booth where you add party members. Right near the moogle where you accept quests, if you know where that is.

You should save before you scratch the card, and keep loading until you scratch it correctly. If you scratch it incorrectly, it's worthless. You'll have to find the same card again.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Szyslak said:
Skyline969 said:
ackers said:
You have to scratch the card at the card shop, located near the dock in town. It's down the stairs from the booth where you add party members. Right near the moogle where you accept quests, if you know where that is.

You should save before you scratch the card, and keep loading until you scratch it correctly. If you scratch it incorrectly, it's worthless. You'll have to find the same card again.
Ah, that makes perfect sense! Thanks!
biggrin.gif
And yes, I know where the moogle by the dock is.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/sCLvocTX2Ug