Final Fantasy CC Echoes of Time coming Spring 09 in US

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The double-game Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time was confirmed for a Spring 09 release for North America. No official date yet. This game is being released on both the Wii and DS (supposedly the same core game) and boasts connectivity between the two versions. It'll use the same engine and gameplay seen in Rings of Fate.

This is one of the fastest localizations I've seen Square Enix do besides Chrono Trigger DS. It's coming to Japan on January 29.

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/12/01/final...ted-for-spring/

A picture from this game:
image3.png

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Oh Hell Yeah!
If the DS version is anything like Ring of Fate I'll be engrossed in this one for months!
It's supposed to be JUST like Ring of Fate as it's using the same engine and gameplay. I liked ROF, but I hope they improve the story and single player mode (which was too short).

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i actually hope they make mutliplayer mode more supportive for people who can't find others with the same game.

i never managed to do multiplayer mode with anyone else.
with the archer i got in trouble at the 2nd world i think, where the jelly's only take 1 damage from archers.
and with the others i got in trouble with the big fish in the sunken temple thingy, where i can only take out the fish with an archer.

tyuno123

Trophies
Website
tyuno.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
Man, I can't wait for it to come but Kindom Hearts will also be arriving somtime early of the year 2009

which month till which month is Spring ?
maybe someone could post the seasons/months chart for me ?

Sorry about the questions, my country isn't four seasons.It's just hot throughout the year

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tyuno123 said:
Man, I can't wait for it to come but Kindom Hearts will also be arriving somtime early of the year 2009

which month till which month is Spring ?
maybe someone could post the seasons/months chart for me ?
Spring is March, April, and May. The exact date changes (at least for the US, dunno about other countries) depending on Ground Hog day (a tradition I find both adorable and annoying at the same time).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: And what?