Gaming Final Fantasy 12 announced for DS!

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
it's prob just a lame spinoff of FFxii for ps3 or whatever, with lame little girl mini games

Only FFXII is for PS2 and didn't have lame little girls. It has a lame girly man.

I really hope you're right about that, I still can't stand the fact where stuck with that Chrystal Chronicals crap.

I hope you were paying attention to the scan from Famitsu confirming it. Oh and Crystal Chronicles was pretty fun if you had gotten to play it like it was meant to be. (Yeah, with friends who have GBAs
sleep.gif
)

So they'll be bringing us:
- Heroes of Mana
- Wonderful World (Subarashi Kono Sekai)
- Chocobo's Magical Picture Book
- FFXII: Revenant Wing (Good Vaan, you look kinda cool...)
- The announced FF Crystal Chronicles DS

We'll probably won't hear about this on the Nintendo Conference as S-E will be probably saving these for TGS.

HugeCock

Oh My....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Agreed with ORC.... a Crystal Chronicles with WIFI would be amazing....well and a bit more story. I only managed to play the cube version with two people so 4 would kick ass I think. Bring it SQUARE

Xcist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope you were paying attention to the scan from Famitsu confirming it. Oh and Crystal Chronicles was pretty fun if you had gotten to play it like it was meant to be. (Yeah, with friends who have GBAs
sleep.gif
)

So they'll be bringing us:
- Heroes of Mana
- Wonderful World (Subarashi Kono Sekai)
- Chocobo's Magical Picture Book
- FFXII: Revenant Wing (Good Vaan, you look kinda cool...)
- The announced FF Crystal Chronicles DS

We'll probably won't hear about this on the Nintendo Conference as S-E will be probably saving these for TGS.

I hear Wonderful World is suppose to be an all new series. So that's nice to hear! At least they'll be working on something other than spin-offs and remakes. =)

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: That's not that bad.