Hacking File transfers.

  • Thread starter Thread starter matcon5
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 796
  • Replies Replies 0

matcon5

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Location
Canada
XP
150
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I've done some searching but found nothing and figured I'd ask to see if someone knows something I don't about this.

Wii 4.0U - Homebrew Channel - Wiikey
2GB SD Card
4GB SDHC Card

FTPii doesn't recognize the SDHC card, so I can't ftp files to it.
I have no current way to connect the SDHC card to my PC (Bought it alone for my Wii)

Is there a way to get files onto the SDHC Card, the 2GB SD card has my apps on it, and would like them on the SDHC card.
But can't seem to find a way to move files around, is there a wad or channel out there somewhere that would allow me to
move files from a Disc or USB device to the SDHC card? Or even a way to move them from the SD Card to my Wii memory, then to the SDHC card?

Thanks in advance!
 

Site & Scene News