Gaming FIFA

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
come from? comes to you surely mean? but i believe ea have there eyes set on it already

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wouldn't worry about online, i'm pretty sure the mode will be available on the Wii U. As for the game, EA has confirmed that it is in development for the Wii U.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm more interested in PES Wii U. I would love a next gen football game but with the pointer gameplay the wii PES games had.
Would buy a Wii U for it.

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm more interested in PES Wii U. I would love a next gen football game but with the pointer gameplay the wii PES games had.
Would buy a Wii U for it.

i havent played pes was it very good on the wii and does it have online
Yes it has online, but IIRC it was pretty hard to find a match last time I played. But the gameplay with pointer controls is superb, it's somewhat hard to get used to but when you master it, it's pretty hard to get back to normal football games, specially passing because it's incredibly precise. But the problem is that it is limited by wii hardware, some modes are left out, limited tricks, among other things.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That basically. I cannot play FIFA because of how well the Wii versions of PES played, it's like taking a major step backwards gameplay wise. Sadly each yearly update of it didn't really have much new in comparison.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended