Gaming Fifa 18

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will wait on the reviews first. If they had built madden 18 for the switch, I'd buy that over Fifa 18 in a heartbeat. Soccer just isn't too interesting for me.

Edit: first :P
1 game, mario stikers, play it with friends, it's a blast, and even I don't care for soccer much at all

DaMeZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So got my copy today been trying to play someone online no go says no opponent found fuking Fifa again my Fifa 17 on xbox one did the same...

goodbytes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Any reviews yet?

I have it coming today for Switch and PS4. My idea was to use switch version for FUT and PS4 version for random online matches and the journey.

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Not bought it yet however it’s going to be my next game.

Can someone give us their reviews on it so far? Does it feel like FIFA or just a poorly made version of it?

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
Not bought it yet however it’s going to be my next game.

Can someone give us their reviews on it so far? Does it feel like FIFA or just a poorly made version of it?
I've not played the recent ps4 versions but so far it's a lot of fun. Very glad i got it - but maybe if you've played it on ps4 you might not be as impressed. Definitely worth the money for me (especially as I was able to get it for £30.)

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Huh the video isn't such a big difference at all. So for those that are on the move or want to play with friends IRL. It's actually a really good fit!

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I traded in Lego Chase today. Managed to get Fifa for 29.99.

Played a couple of games on Season mode. Really good game! A game i'll probably play for hours. Not sure if there is way to run a tournament on here as I don't think you can partner up against people you know unless your local?

Reactions: RitchieRitchie

RitchieRitchie

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, I got it on launch and have played a great deal - just made it to the 3 division in the online league. Pity you can't play 'friends' or I would give you a game!

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I’ve been playing a lot of ultimate team. Highly addictive however I struggle to find players to play against in some tournaments. Don’t know if that’s due to the amount of people that haven’t bought the title. I think it’s a success in the way the game has been made and I would happily buy the next one. Just hoping they add Journey to the game next year as well as being able to play friends not just local.

Reactions: RitchieRitchie

F34R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got an update.. 1.0.2, but can't find the update notes anywhere. It wasn't for video recording, I already tried that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64