Gaming FIFA 13 coming up!

siliconmessiah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, another round of FIFA is about to make its entrance on Wii in the coming week (EURO RELEASE SEPTEMBER 27)

As a big fan of the series, I must say that FIFA 12 was a HUGE leap forward when it comes to realism (scouting, transfer market, sponsors, able to apply for jobs, club upgrades etc.).
FIFA 12 was the best on the Wii thus far.
But there were still flaws and a bit of "childish" approach, rather than the ones found on the 360 and PS3.

What are your hopes for FIFA 13 on the Wii?

My wishes are that it will become "harder", both gameplay-wise and manager-wise. I hope that they will take a glance at 360 and PS3 when it comes to realism.
Winning against top-teams is very easy in FIFA 12, and at the end of the season, the millions are rolling in, even if you are a low-class team.
I also wish that the online-mode will make it´s come back. Don´t know why they scrapped it for FIFA 12?!

Only one week left now! =)

CarlosEduardoPue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Actually i disagree with you, Fifa 12 was horrifyingly bad
I was extremely disappointed by how terrible it was,
Best Fifa game on wii? Fifa 09
I really hope 13 is wayyyyyyyyyy better...
Cant wait

siliconmessiah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well.

Bought the game today and sadly, there are NO DIFFERENCES from FIFA 12. None at all. Everything is identical from last year, other than new teams/players of course.
Well, as the Wii is nearing the end of its life cycle, this did not come as a surprise. I made my hours with FIFA 12 last year, so I´m not to unhappy about it anyway.
But I will probably not play it anymore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: