Gaming FIFA 12 VS MW3 VS BF3

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
If you ask me, either BF3 or MW3. Not really into FIFA but pick BF3 if you want awesome team-based multiplayer or MW3 for the fact that it will inevitably have the most players online (wasn't really into COD but the fact that it can get you into a match in seconds sold me).

Already have BF3 and loving it. I suck though, but I'm having fun!

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd have to say Battlefield 3, mainly because CoD is just overall suck-ish compared to Battlefield (The only reason to get MW3 would be to continue MW2 story) and I'm not a fan of Fifa...

kakashi919

Trophies
XP
Country
Chad
Fifa 12... Face it, you're gonna get way too many mixed opinions between BF3 and MW3. I myself rather CoD's fast pace over BF's more tactical gameplay. Besides, playing Fifa with your friends is way more fun than those other 2 games imo.

D

Deleted User

Bf3 New FPS game
MW3, Rehased FPS
Fifa: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

keran22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agree with the general consensus here. MW3 and BF3 are always going to be fun games, but the multiplayer is best if you're not in the same room as the person you're playing against (ie, online). FIFA is a game all about having three mates in your living room, a crate of budweiser and four pizzas from dominos. That is, if you don't mind your controllers getting a little slimy! Lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Change from real cheese, to government cheese, you'll save some money.