Hacking FIB issues

homework

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have installed them both to EmuNAND and Sysnand. The problem is now the icons are not showing on SysNAND.

ScribblesReborn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry let my try this again
you want use fbi to install gba cia on sysnand

so what i'm saying is
1)restart your 3ds into ctrbootmanager,
2)then select homebrew,
3)then open minipasta
let you 3ds go back ctrbootmanger again select homebrew again
you should be able to install your games with fbi from the homebrew menu

homework

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got it!! thanks guys!
Turns out I needed to install the rom to the SD card, in which I installed it to the NAND.

Thanks everyone!

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Yep. that's wierd then... :/
Try installing Tiny Format to your Emunand then. All I know is thuhat it's meant to safely format your 3DS without formatting your SD card.
How is that weird? You can't unlink using emunand. It's emunand! It can't delete stuff off of it ifself it the emunand isn't there. :P

Last edited by Halvorsen,
D

Deleted User

How is that weird? You can't unlink using emunand. It's emunand! It can't delete stuff off of it ifself it the emunand isn't there. :P
erm... yes you can unlink using emunand. I suggested to format through system settings in the first place, but someone said that it would mess up if you had an NNID linked, so I just suggested to use Tiny Format. I'm not really an expert in these things, you know. I only try to help the best I can. :mellow:

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
erm... yes you can unlink using emunand. I suggested to format through system settings in the first place, but someone said that it would mess up if you had an NNID linked, so I just suggested to use Tiny Format. I'm not really an expert in these things, you know. I only try to help the best I can. :mellow:
Tiny Format, you can. But you can't through Settings, since a step requires you to remove your SD. Emunand runs off your SD, so you can't do that. I hope you don't think I'm mad or anything.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Tiny Format, you can. But you can't through Settings, since a step requires you to remove your SD. Emunand runs off your SD, so you can't do that. I hope you don't think I'm mad or anything.
Aaaaaaaaah, I only just understood the bit about the Emunand running off of your SD card so you can't do it! :P Man, I am so silly sometimes... :sleep:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr