Hacking FFVII on PSP Save

NormalLight2683

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello there. I am very new to the PSP scene, even though I've had a psp for about 11 years now.
I just recently (about a week ago) learned how to hack my PSP. I have the infinity 2.0 CFW. And I figured out how to play ps1 games on it using eboots. The first PS1 game I got on my PSP was Final Fantasy VII, and it was really fun for the first hour. However, when I wanted to play another game, I tried to save the game, but the save button was grey. i didn't think about this too much, so I left the game to play God OF War, Ghost of Sparta. But, when I came back to FFVII, I couldn't find my save state.
Does anybody know how to save a FFVII game? I don't want this scenario to happen again.

My PSP is PSP-3006

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't exactly know the steps to take, but if I remembered it well you have to make a new playstation memory card in the option menu. Then format that memory card and it should work.

I don't know for sure if those are the right steps, it is almost 10 years ago that I used my psp for ps1 games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1