FFVI BlargSnes American Version

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by ValouIka, Sep 4, 2015.

1. ValouIka
    OP

ValouIka ~de geso!

Aug 26, 2015
    France
    Seine-Port (ïle de France)
    Hi,

There is a way to playing to FF6 American version on BlargSnes? I know on the compatibility website, they show Japanese version, but i don't find any french patch for it.

2. 730

730 Professional Shitposter

Apr 2, 2015
    Argentina
    If you have an existing save you can load that and it will work. I haven't played it that much though since it's pretty glitchy, it slows down on battles and there are graphical and sound artifacts.
    And this is from a N3DS, if you have an o3DS it might not work even with this method.

Also, games are a good way to learn English, just saying ;)

3. ValouIka
    OP

ValouIka ~de geso!

Aug 26, 2015
    France
    I know, i already play and finish FFVI in english, reverso under hand for somes words (i bought a piracy version on my GBA beceause she was low cost), this game is my favorite and i wanted to play this game in french (on the 3ds), i've a N3DS so i will try it ;) . Thanks!

4. 730

Apr 2, 2015
    Argentina
    You use "it" because nouns in English aren't gendered :P

5. ValouIka
    OP

ValouIka ~de geso!

Aug 26, 2015
    France
    ...Hum yes i know but... error of inattention... >.< Thanks :D

If we can forget it, it works but the game is glitchy as you said, i'll wait a 1.4 version of BlargSnes for see if that works.

6. 730

Apr 2, 2015
    Argentina
    I'm waiting for that too, want to play FFVI so hard :( But it doesn't seem to be getting much attention.