FFTA2 freezes at new game

Discussion in 'EDGE' started by Raestloz, Aug 24, 2012.

Aug 24, 2012

FFTA2 freezes at new game by Raestloz at 2:15 AM (1,294 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Raestloz
    OP

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    So yeah, Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. It freezes after you input your name and it says "there's another assignment due today". Wasn't it supposed to be some kind of questionnaire or something?

I'm using 2.3 (of course) and I don't see any must be on code. Am I supposed to patch it or something? Or is it my card's fault (need to format microSD or something?)

EDIT: By the way, I've already googled and it looks like nobody had any problems with this game. I checked the DS scene release number 2381 and 2384 (US and EUR of FFTA2 respectively) and don't find anything.

2. bradzx

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    Yeah, you need patch it. I saw it by other day.

3. Raestloz
    OP

Indonesia
    I googled "FFTA2 patch", but it only shows english translation patch for FFTA2, do you happen to have said patch? Or, do you know where I can get it? Or perhaps the correct keywords to google?

4. bradzx

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    Well click download on gbatemp tab. Look up in DS. U will find it to patch the game for error. There are some game require to patch the game to allow start run well.

5. Raestloz
    OP

Indonesia
    Thanks a bunch mate! Didn't know it exists in Downloads section. Have a nice day :)

EDIT: can you direct me to a more specific section? I looked at ROM Hacks > Game Fixes, also Utilities > ROM Patches and Headers, but can't find anything for FFTA2

6. bradzx

Member bradzx x-Darkie-x

United States
    That odd. Mine does have it for M3 DS Real. It really odd. Should be fair for any Flashcart.

Edit - Well they are gone. Before, they have it, but now it gone.

7. Raestloz
    OP

Indonesia
    Well, I'm not trying to be a spoiled Richard, but I honestly can't find it in Downloads section. Used the search function too, only found a save, a save editor, a "cheat code (supposedly, from the comment) and something that looks like written in French (http://filetrip.net/...-11-f10249.html) which I don't know what for. Can you, perhaps, upload your patch somewhere? (just the patch).

EDIT:
    Ended up with an already patched one. Well, case solved, I guess...?