Hacking FFTA2 freezes at new game

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So yeah, Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift. It freezes after you input your name and it says "there's another assignment due today". Wasn't it supposed to be some kind of questionnaire or something?

I'm using 2.3 (of course) and I don't see any must be on code. Am I supposed to patch it or something? Or is it my card's fault (need to format microSD or something?)

EDIT: By the way, I've already googled and it looks like nobody had any problems with this game. I checked the DS scene release number 2381 and 2384 (US and EUR of FFTA2 respectively) and don't find anything.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I googled "FFTA2 patch", but it only shows english translation patch for FFTA2, do you happen to have said patch? Or, do you know where I can get it? Or perhaps the correct keywords to google?

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well click download on gbatemp tab. Look up in DS. U will find it to patch the game for error. There are some game require to patch the game to allow start run well.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Thanks a bunch mate! Didn't know it exists in Downloads section. Have a nice day :)

EDIT: can you direct me to a more specific section? I looked at ROM Hacks > Game Fixes, also Utilities > ROM Patches and Headers, but can't find anything for FFTA2

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That odd. Mine does have it for M3 DS Real. It really odd. Should be fair for any Flashcart.

Edit - Well they are gone. Before, they have it, but now it gone.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well, I'm not trying to be a spoiled Richard, but I honestly can't find it in Downloads section. Used the search function too, only found a save, a save editor, a "cheat code (supposedly, from the comment) and something that looks like written in French (http://filetrip.net/...-11-f10249.html) which I don't know what for. Can you, perhaps, upload your patch somewhere? (just the patch).

EDIT:
Ended up with an already patched one. Well, case solved, I guess...?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: