FFCCEOT minor issue

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Blaze163, Mar 25, 2009.

Mar 25, 2009

FFCCEOT minor issue by Blaze163 at 2:23 AM (1,168 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Blaze163
    OP

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles locks up after coming out of the Wi-Fi settings menu. Anyone else noticing this? It doesn't seem to affect the game any, it's just whenever I check my Wi-Fi settings from the options part of the main menu, the game locks up with two black screens. Might be some sort of piracy check nobody has detected? I have the anti-piracy check cheat code in effect and I'm running it on the new Cyclo DS Evo firmware 1.54 which is supposed to automatically bypass anti piracy protection. Any ideas? Will keep playing and see if I dig up any more issues. Game's pretty damn good though. Will check to see if this issue prevents me from going online. If it doesn't stop me connecting to play multiplayer, I wouldn't worry about it to be honest.

2. dgwillia

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    English or japanese version?

3. Blaze163
    OP

United Kingdom
    US version. I'm not overly concerned unless it stops me playing multiplayer. But if it's simple to fix then I may as well, right?

4. dgwillia

Member dgwillia The Bacon Lover

United States
    Probally has new piracy issues, try checking out that AR code they posted in the other part of this forum, or you might have to wait a bit

5. Blaze163
    OP

United Kingdom
    I'm already using the anti-piracy code. It seems to clear up most of the issues except this one. But it doesn't affect the main game, so worst case scenario I can just play the single player mode if I can't get multiplayer working. Not actually tested if this affects multiplayer yet.

6. Flibbo

Newcomer Flibbo Newbie

United States
    Sounds similar to my problem I posted here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=142979. What kind of card are you using and give multiplayer a try (just make a lobby and try playing on your own) and see if what happens. I just want to know I'm not the only one with this problem.

7. kongsnutz

Member kongsnutz QuickTimeEvent

Australia
    Works fine on R4 using Ysmenu and the cheat code......... lets me edit wifi settings and go back to game no probs.

dunno what could cause it on other cards maybe arm7.bin since ysmenu patches that automatically

8. Dragonmasta666

Newcomer Dragonmasta666 Member

United States
    I can get back from wifi edit, BUT when i change settings in options it gives me some problems, such as hey you cant save we cant find your save. Maybe thats what he meant.