FFCC:EoT

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by GhostToast, Mar 26, 2009.

Mar 26, 2009

FFCC:EoT by GhostToast at 2:36 PM (590 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. GhostToast
    OP

Member GhostToast GBAtemp Regular

United States
    So in the game, I talked to that old dude in the library, and he mentioned something about these stars or tokens or something, and said I could have a few of them. I picked them up, and occasionally (after a quest mostly, it seems) I find some of them. I think when I pick them up they are called like Fire Orb or the like. And once I think I saw a message that said: "Shock Up" or something. Can someone please explain how these work, and how I can track these stats? (assuming some are being permanently affected)

Thanks.

2. Szyslak

Member Szyslak Nudibranch Lover

United States
    Well, from playing the (J) version, the stars are essentially used to level up your magic. Once you collect a certain number of them, the element they are associated with gains a level, and magic of that element does more damage to the enemy.

iirc, if you go to the start menu and select "status" (top left). You are taken to your stat page. If you press right on the d-pad once or twice, you'll see what level each element is, and how many more stars you need to get to the next level.

3. GhostToast
    OP

Member GhostToast GBAtemp Regular

United States