1. FFManiac09

OP FFManiac09 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Welcome everyone! I've created this thread in hopes of uniting all those like minded individuals like myself out there who would be interested in seeing FF8 and FF9 mods ported to the Switch like a lot of mods have already been done for FF7. We also currently have a version of FF9's Moguri ported to the Switch, but sadly nothing for FF8 yet. I'm hoping someone can help me dive into the game layout structure for FF8 and FF9 on the Switch so i can work on potentially porting over some more mods via LayeredFS for our lovely Switch community. Thanks in advance for all the help and look forward to potentially working with you all soon!

Last edited by FFManiac09, Jul 16, 2020
    MrEffler22 likes this.
  2. FFManiac09

OP FFManiac09 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    To start things off, 01008B900DC0A000 is the Switch title ID for FF8 Remastered. Now I just need the NSP dump file layout structure of FF8 to setup the LayeredFS folder correctly to then start testing some mods.

3. MrEffler22

MrEffler22 GBAtemp Regular

United States
  4. switchhunter666

Newcomer

United States
    I'll help in any way I can

5. FFManiac09

OP FFManiac09 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    it’s very much appreciated. Do you happen to have the dump layout for FF8 remastered? I tried to dump it earlier myself but sadly I don’t have all the product keys needed.

6. switchhunter666

Newcomer

United States
    I can get it for you add me on discord Bigkahuna666#9097

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Remastered, Official, Nintendo