FF:CC EOT multiplayer freeze

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Flibbo, Mar 25, 2009.

Mar 25, 2009

FF:CC EOT multiplayer freeze by Flibbo at 2:29 AM (845 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. Flibbo
    OP

Newcomer Flibbo Newbie

United States
    Basically what's going on is that I got the ROM up and running and saving just fine in single player, but as soon as me or my friend make or try to join a multiplayer lobby over local wireless connection The game doesn't stop moving completely(the little cursor still moving), but we can't interact at all or see the other player's lobby and are forced to restart.

We are both using DS-Xtremes (1.13b firmware) so we know our cards are out of date. We used arm7fixa with the maxcrassfix arm7.bin then ran it through DSATM to apply the copy protection cheat. I ran into a similar problem trying to trade pokemon with my legit copy of pearl with a ROM of platinum so I believe its somewhere between my card and the methods I'm using to patch.

I'm open to any solutions short of "buy a new card."

2. Blaze163

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    I'm having similar problems with wi-fi, but the main game is fine. Strange. Whenever I check my wi-fi settings in the main menu, the game locks up going back to the title screen. But I'll probably just go through single player while I wait for a solution to present itself.