ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Luxocell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hey, sorry to bring this up again, I'll make the quesiton more concise.

Are CQ/BR characters, imported from another save file, able to support units from the other path? (sans Revelations)
i.e: Could Xander (Extracted from cq or rev file) be able to support Hinoka while playing BR path?

Thanks in advance.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, sorry to bring this up again, I'll make the quesiton more concise.

Are CQ/BR characters, imported from another save file, able to support units from the other path? (sans Revelations)
i.e: Could Xander (Extracted from cq or rev file) be able to support Hinoka while playing BR path?

Thanks in advance.
If using the gay fates hack, then yes. Otherwise, no. But they still use the MyCastle quotes and level up quotes as normal.

sniper_zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I figured that would be the case.
I have a Femui imported into my current savefile but why are the supports blank? The support level just goes up and doesn't show any dialogue.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I figured that would be the case.
I have a Femui imported into my current savefile but why are the supports blank? The support level just goes up and doesn't show any dialogue.
Supports won't work properly if you imported a MU of a different gender or any unit that's not supposed to be in your save file, iirc.

Reactions: Ningyoplug

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Soaprman I guess it doesn't work with Anna (from the Legit DLC).
The editor detect Anna, I edit stats, level and other things, but nothing happen when I restore the save.
If I reload the save in the editor, it's ok, I see my edits.
Work fine for all my other characters.

Edit: Nevermind, restored on the wrong Fates Games x)
Sorry

Last edited by Asia81,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you're using a hack such as the Gay Fates hack, the editor is not supported for that.
Well, even with my legit game (no mod, just an undub) the supports editor doesn't work at all (at least for me).
So I'm using the NTR plugin with the Fast Support code, and it work like a charm.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, even with my legit game (no mod, just an undub) the supports editor doesn't work at all (at least for me).
So I'm using the NTR plugin with the Fast Support code, and it work like a charm.
Well, I don't know what to tell you, but the supports editor works for me, no mods on my save whatsoever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Asia81

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well you could sort of cheat and give yourself a bunch of those support items. ...Best I can think of, anyway.
:P

Reactions: KunoichiZ

ExtremeDude2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to change who some of my characters have S supports with, this is easy to do. However, I would like to get rid of the children they had from their previous S support so I delete them, but from what I can tell the game will crash whenever I close a menu with a child missing. Am I deleting the children the wrong way? Or am I out of luck? For reference I specifically tried FeMU and Takumi by making them A supports, this works, but when I delete both the children (didn't try just one, maybe the problem?) the game will crash if I press X then close the menu (or go to a building or anything really) I can still view supports and stuff. Hex editing isn't a problem for me and I would guess I might have to do some of that, the problem is I don't know where to look.

Edit: So I think (possibly a coincidence I guess) I got it to not crash by deleting the paralogues associated with the children, but now if I S rank someone it doesn't let me redo them so I can't get the children back, anyone know if there is another flag somewhere I need to reset? Or even if it is possible to just change who a child's parents are?

Edit2: Figured out how to hex edit a units parents, going to try that now. I assume that will affect their growth rates and everything?

Edit3: Looks like it works, not sure if there will be any unseen consequences, but w/e I guess.

Last edited by ExtremeDude2,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one