ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh whoops i misread your post
I thought you uploaded the custom dlc for non cfw.. sobs
The dlc (at least mine and Deathchaos') is available for non-cfw users. Check my thread for instructions. Currently you can't have both, but someone will post an extra data dump sometime with both.

Dylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dlc (at least mine and Deathchaos') is available for non-cfw users. Check my thread for instructions. Currently you can't have both, but someone will post an extra data dump sometime with both.
Mine is as well, but again no combo extra data (I believe all you need to combine for multiple exdata dlcs is the g_contents)

KuroKitsune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Mine is as well, but again no combo extra data (I believe all you need to combine for multiple exdata dlcs is the g_contents)
It is, but good luck with figuring out the format of g_contents.bin. The characters and spacing seem to be completely arbitary. I would know.....

@Omegablu Is there a list you could provide for the files sorted by DLC character? I don't need all the resources and want to clean up what I don't need. Deathchaos was quite helpful regarding the characters using existing assets, but did mention the list would get quite big for original content. As a result, I'd end up having an ext dump of both DLCs that I be posting anyways.

Last edited by KuroKitsune,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is, but good luck with figuring out the format of g_contents.bin. The characters and spacing seem to be completely arbitary. I would know.....

@Omegablu Is there a list you could provide for the files sorted by DLC character? I don't need all the resources and want to clean up what I don't need. Deathchaos was quite helpful regarding the characters using existing assets, but did mention the list would get quite big for original content. As a result, I'd end up having an ext dump of both DLCs that I be posting anyways.
A list would take a lot of time that I don't have. Sorry about that. A lot of it should be self-explanatory and ask about what you are unsure about.

Grima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is kind of a old question but how i can get the childern be able to use the royal weapon?
If you open your save with the tool and go to the Trait Flags button, select the "Takumi" one for Fujin Yumi usage, "Leo" for Brynhildr, "Xander" for Siegfried, "Ryoma" for Raijinto, and "Ophelia" for Missiletainn. Yato usage is a bit iffy, bc if you make someone able to use the Yato, and that character is higher up in the roster than your Avatar, then that character becomes your avatar. Can cause freezing in some cases. But if you want to do it anyways, I believe selecting the "Player" or "Hero" boxes will allow Yato usage. ust make sure that character is always lower in the roster than your avatar.

Reactions: PedroKeitawa

evil_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does Support editing work with this? The Button is always greyed out for me and i wasnt able to find out if the tool supports it or not. And quite honestly, searching in 143 page is a bit too much...heh

Thanks! :)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Support editing work with this? The Button is always greyed out for me and i wasnt able to find out if the tool supports it or not. And quite honestly, searching in 143 page is a bit too much...heh

Thanks! :)
If you're using a hack that messes with the character supports, such as the Gay Fates hack, the Supports button is greyed out. Yes, Support editing is available but only for the base games with no hacks applied to it.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah crap, i was using the content restoration pack + undub EUR version...hm. Does that really mess with the support tho?
Any kind of hack I think would mess with the support options, so probably yes. The editor has no support for any kind of hack other than editing the characters themselves and no support option editing.

evil_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ah damn. Thats a real shame. I guess i will do my 3rd run on a legit rom. But too many characters to get all to high levels, :<. And from what ive seen, all other methods of editing require extracting all kinds of game data and yada yada super annoying process... ><Big thanks for your help @Kuno! <3

evil_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If i may ask one more question:

How do i go about editing Visit Points / battle Points? (or unlock the rewards) is there a way to edit those values by decrypting global/chapter data and hex editing? I tried finding differences at offsets after loading two different chapter files but the save files seem to grow/change in size when you do things in the game, so the numbers didnt allign anymore. ><

Im no expert. But surely it should be as easy as finding the offset and changing it?

Edit: I found the values in the Chapter file (decrypted). They are reversed. However changing the values (no matter if just up by "1", or back to 00) and then encrypting and then loading it, makes the save file crash / unuseable. So im kinda at a loss, whats going wrong?

Last edited by evil_child,

Fureshyu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a completely compiled list of .fe14 files of all the children? I know there's the HOF children but it only contains 4 of them, I'd like the rest as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay