ROM Hack FEFTwiddler - Fire Emblem Fates Save Editor

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I may know what the problem is. Me fiddling with maxing out supports MIGHT have changed the S supports to where they don't exist, meaning the parents technically "don't exist" in the child unit's data. SOme work, others don't, so I just need to take a look at it I suppose.

SSF24681

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I currently have 2 avatars, and the Female one doesn't seem to talk in My Castle. Whenever I try to interact her with the shops, she just gives the "...". Also when I change her class, no text box pops up. If there's currently no way to make her talk, it's fine. Her talking in combat is good enough for me.

hellionz

Trophies
XP
Country
So no problem on maxing out money/Dragon Vein points/food but I would be shadowbanned if I put the Siegfried on Einherjar Xander, right?

a Einherjar Xander cant use Siegfried....is blocked. I tried with an einherjar Ryoma and a Raijinto ...and he cant use it

Greetings

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a Einherjar Xander cant use Siegfried....is blocked. I tried with an einherjar Ryoma and a Raijinto ...and he cant use it

Greetings
Remove the Einherjar and Recruited flags off of Xander, and it should work. I did that with the Einherjar of my Avatar and he can wield the Yato just fine.

hbkmog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a common mistake by having Shiro died in the paralougue thus wasn't able to recruit him. Is there anyways to edit him back in the party by using this editor?

Flystar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a common mistake by having Shiro died in the paralougue thus wasn't able to recruit him. Is there anyways to edit him back in the party by using this editor?
You can import a Shiro with the editor or recruit an Einherjar Shiro and set the parents to the parents you want.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will I get shadowbanned if non amiibo units know amiibo related skills? (Example" Solidarity/Ignis/Rally Spectrum)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will I get shadowbanned if non amiibo units know amiibo related skills? (Example" Solidarity/Ignis/Rally Spectrum)
No because you can get their classes in game through DLC and therefore, their skills. My Leo has all of the Grandmaster skills from my turning him into a Grandmaster through the Fell Brand.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In terms of searching for Nohr units through MY Castle fights, I've only gotten Leo. Still missing the others, and even though I did find a Xander the guy's team is set up in a way where I lost to him, so that threw that out the window.
That means I'm still missing Xander and the others, minus Leo. I'll see if I can load that save with Revelations, but considering I don't own that particular DLC it might not work. If I could find a .cia manager that worked on 11.0 then that' work out, but I don't think any of them I know of work on 11.0 right now.

Last edited by Jewel724,

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
My file up there has all Nohr units, and they're leveled to 20 naturally if you'd want that.
...i think they were all at 20 in that file anyway.
...Point is, they weren't tampered with hacking in any way.

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In terms of searching for Nohr units through MY Castle fights, I've only gotten Leo. Still missing the others, and even though I did find a Xander the guy's team is set up in a way where I lost to him, so that threw that out the window.
That means I'm still missing Xander and the others, minus Leo. I'll see if I can load that save with Revelations, but considering I don't own that particular DLC it might not work. If I could find a .cia manager that worked on 11.0 then that' work out, but I don't think any of them I know of work on 11.0 right now.
For the cia manager, do you have custom firmware? I assume you don't. No cia manager works on stock 11.0.

Jewel724

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And it has all the child units as well? I need to import the children for the Hoshidans since the majority of them won't load in the editor for me.

Edit: No Custom Firmware. Don't have a way yet, and not wanting to hardmod.
Edit 2: The units that won't load are:
Selkie
Caeldori
Mitama
Hisame
Asugi
Kiragi
Shiro
Midori
Sophie

Last edited by Jewel724,

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Should have absolutely everyone, unless I've forgotten something.
you'll also probably notice duplicates and such. I love collecting different variations of them, my own little Pokemons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, doge is dead
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan: