whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So i did the staff thing and this happend
https://imgur.com/a/4ipmk
So now these two can use staves but they become unable to gain exp for some reason.
So um... after a bit of thought... random dumb question, but did you set the byte to FF as I did in the screenshot? If so, it's not actually supposed to be that, it should be 04. I think.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cp1ajdla81ge4no/madoka.fe14unit?dl=0

I might have just been doing it wrong, but.

Also Takumi and Scarlet kinda crash my game on loading. Weird.
eh? That's dumb. >:c
shows emulation definitely isn't good at seeing what works or not, bleh. Can't really help much further.

...maybe cutting their supports off would fix that?

As for other thing... This ...should work, maybe?

Edit: Started Takumi/Scarlet from scratch-- Hopefully they don't crash now?

Attachments

• madoka.rar
    261 bytes · Views: 180
  • BlameTakumi.rar
    451 bytes · Views: 172
Last edited by whitewolf8,

elo993

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
So um... after a bit of thought... random dumb question, but did you set the byte to FF as I did in the screenshot? If so, it's not actually supposed to be that, it should be 04. I think.
That's exactly what i did!
So now i changed the byte to 04 and now my units can use staves and get exp normaly.
RIP stragegist, hoshido noble and onmyoj classes.

ribbonroad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sumeragi was never supposed to be fought without the Vallite effect so I'm pretty sure it's hardcoded. Probably the same with Arete and Mikoto.

But Mikoto doesn't have the Valla effect with the playable Mikoto thing, right? At least I don't remember her having it.

Pichi-Hime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But Mikoto appears in the story without the Vallite effect during the early chapters, as apposed to Sumeragi and Arête who are only seen with the Vallite effect

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But Mikoto appears in the story without the Vallite effect during the early chapters, as apposed to Sumeragi and Arête who are only seen with the Vallite effect
Well at that point, it's because
she isn't dead yet therefore she hadn't been possessed by Anankos yet for story purposes.
Right, but that's not playable Mikoto, that's Mikoto as an NPC
Which is what Playable Mikoto is based on, as is Sumeragi and Arete.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But Mikoto doesn't have the Valla effect with the playable Mikoto thing, right? At least I don't remember her having it.
I imagine the used Mikoto's cutscene aid from chapter 5.

those files worked for me thanks alot !!! who is madoka?

Madoka is a character from Madoka Magica, but in Fates, she's my generic Kinshi Knight that I use. When you capture generics, it pulls from a random list of names. I sat and caught sky knights for a few hours till I got one with this name, intentionally.

eh? That's dumb. >:c
shows emulation definitely isn't good at seeing what works or not, bleh. Can't really help much further.

...maybe cutting their supports off would fix that?

As for other thing... This ...should work, maybe?

Edit: Started Takumi/Scarlet from scratch-- Hopefully they don't crash now?

Yeah I totally put it as FF, lmao.

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

ribbonroad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I thought they appeared without the effect
after you fight them? Like when Azura/the Hoshido siblings are having those heartfelt conversations as they die again? I could be wrong though, it's been a while

Which is what Playable Mikoto is based on, as is Sumeragi and Arete.

But here's a pic of playable Mikoto without the effect on her
tumblr_o7lkw6aTP61us942go1_1280.png

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after you fight them? Like when Azura/the Hoshido siblings are having those heartfelt conversations as they die again? I could be wrong though, it's been a while

Again, I'm pretty sure this Mikoto uses her cutscene aid from chapter 5.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

In the early chapters before the decision, Mikoto uses an AID (asset id) that does not contain the "Valla Effect". I haven't checked, but I'm almost 100% sure that that is what Deathchaos used the cutscene only AID. She also appears in
Conquest Endgame during a cutscene and uses the same AID
Arete and Sumeragi never appear without the "Valla Effect" ingame, so of course the playables have the effect applied as they use ingame AIDs and not one supplied by the dlc.

EmblemCrossing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@whitewolf8 Finally got them in and working. I was wondering though, does Scarlet stay in the Vallitey-transparent state? I could have sworn in revelation that she faded back to her regular self like the others.

Edit: Skadi doesn't seem to produce a replicate like it should :/ Apparently it's just flavor text.

Guess I'll slap him with regular Takumi.

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@whitewolf8 Finally got them in and working. I was wondering though, does Scarlet stay in the Vallitey-transparent state? I could have sworn in revelation that she faded back to her regular self like the others.
Nah, far as I see it's only Takumi it does the special model effect.

Edit: Skadi doesn't seem to produce a replicate like it should :/ Apparently it's just flavor text.

Guess I'll slap him with regular Takumi.
lmao that's what I did while re-testing him.
X4aEOl3.jpg

Last edited by whitewolf8,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Microsoft is worth 3.2 Trillion according to Google lol