Feeling my Acekard will be blocked

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Twilight Loz, Sep 20, 2009.

Sep 20, 2009
  1. Twilight Loz
    OP

Member Twilight Loz GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ok, I updated me acekard so that it can work on a 1.4E DSi (updated about 3 months ago) and it was working perfectly on the DSi but then when I downloaded Art Style: Kubos (from the DSi shop) the acekard 2i stopped working, there would be no icon presenting the game card and it would say, problem with game card (along those lines), luckily I had a ds lite, so i plugged my 2i into the lite and updated the card for the dsi, and then when i plugged the card into the DSi, it started working.
    Bottom Line: Do Nintendo secretly update your DSi (not changing the version eg, 1.4E/J etc) whenever you buy a new/most downloaded game from the DSi shop? And will the 2i be blocked in the future?

2. Ireland 1

Member Ireland 1 GBAtemps resident Irish

Ireland
    I heard about this before form my cousin he thinks the same that they updatre it to 1.4E/U/J .1 or something like that

3. Chaosruler

Member Chaosruler GBAtemp Fan

Israel
    I can proove that you are right, I just wasnt 100% sure
    see, the port to update firmwares is different then DSi shop`s stuff
    the port to DSi shop for me is unblocked, however my happy non-cheap sucky god ****** ISP is blocking the firmware update port for the DSi (o.0)
    I always knew it, when it wasn`t just for the DS, but even for cellphones and stuff
    it seems that I can`t download from the DSi Shop either now ("Warning, firmware not compatiable") ("Cannot download new firmware, Try Again?")

4. nadoon

Banned nadoon Banned

United Arab Emirates
    :wtf: No! Hey, good thing I have a lite. [​IMG] But still NoOoOoOoOo!