ROM Hack [FE: Fates] .fe14unit Recopilation Thread

Lunasmeow

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
It works but I cant use the files in this post, any solution?
Post automatically merged:

I have a problem, the unit files from the post doesnt work when I try to put those in my save, even cipher units give me an error, I found just a few unit files that works pretti well in other site but any of the recolection files works (I try several times with chrom, lissa, anankos, etc), what can I do?.

BTW I play the eur version because Im spanish speaker IDK if this is part of the problem but the files that I used was from the undub version, even the Extra data is from this version.

other thing is that lunasmeow put an extra data for the cipher units and it works but only with cipher units, I cant get any other units so I change the Extra data.this part is from the ED undib version with other unit files, and it works, I only found this few characters
My files are for the US version. Also, none of the "Extra Data" I provided is from the Undub versions, I used the official versions to do everything, so yeah, that could be part of the issue. I haven't had any issue getting other characters in-game normally after getting the Cipher data.

Sorry, I don't check this forum often. I literally only made this account to post the Cipher Data after I had trouble finding it all myself.

Reactions: YoshiKart1

YoshiKart1

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
My files are for the US version. Also, none of the "Extra Data" I provided is from the Undub versions, I used the official versions to do everything, so yeah, that could be part of the issue. I haven't had any issue getting other characters in-game normally after getting the Cipher data.

Sorry, I don't check this forum often. I literally only made this account to post the Cipher Data after I had trouble finding it all myself.
Don´t worry, thanks anyway, I just need to change my ED when I want to play with cipher units so its ok i guess

Lunasmeow

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Don´t worry, thanks anyway, I just need to change my ED when I want to play with cipher units so its ok i guess
i can try making a group of files for the EU version as well. Probably won't get to it for a week or two, but feel free to PM me if I haven't posted within a month with the files.

Anno94

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So, I'm not sure, but I figured I'd ask here too, omegablu seems to have vanished from the site or something along those lines, and I would have loved to have played with the bosses he has in his dlc mod, does anyone still have his old files?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c