FC30 Bluetooth Controller Contest: Week 5! Last chance!

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful woman. This woman lived all alone in a big house, on a high hill, within a dense forest. The house was cozy, quaint, and comfortable. The surrounding area was a wonderful sight, full of natural wonders and undisturbed wildlife.
Early one morning, the beautiful woman went out on her weekly run to the market. The trek was a long one, but she was always prepared and made it back before dark.
She paddled across the river, jumped over the crevice, sneaked through the cave, and parted the fields to town. When she got to town, the sun was high, and the market was open and full of local business. She stocked on her provisions for the coming week and headed home.
She parted the fields from town, sneaked through the cave, jumped over the crevice, and paddled across the river. The sun was setting as she stepped inside her big house, on a high hill, within a dense forest.

She awoke the next morning feeling refreshed and ready to go about her day. And so she did. The following week was no different from any other, and just the way she planned it.

One afternoon, the beautiful woman had to go on her weekly run to the market. The trek was a long one, but she was always prepared and made it back before dark.
She paddled across the river, jumped over the crevice, sneaked through the cave, and parted the fields to town. When she got to town, the sun was almost at the horizon and the market was calm but open for business all the same. She stocked on her provisions for the coming week and headed home.
She parted the fields from town, sneaked through the cave, jumped over the crevice, and paddled across the river. The moon was high as she stepped inside her big house, on a high hill, within a dense forest.

She did not awake the next morning feeling refreshed and ready to go about her day. She hadn't made it very far past the front door. Though she planned her trek well, she did so a bit too late and had forgotten to lock her door in her hurry. An intruder found her that night, and she hadn't planned for the confrontation.

Once upon a time there was a beautiful woman. This woman lived all alone in a big house, on a high hill, within a dense forest.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I just want to say that I really love these contest rotations. I feel bad that I didn't have the time to partake in the other compos for this amazing looking controller. Here's to the hope I win.

-Sterling

tenentenen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hqdefault.jpg

"I want that!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users