FBI send link using socket

MrRetro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi. So I've tried to install cia using link transfer in fbi with tcpsocket, but I always got "Payload too large" error. I am sending string size and then string as bytes. I looked for some source code and it was pretty much the same idea, what am I doing wrong?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. So I've tried to install cia using link transfer in fbi with tcpsocket, but I always got "Payload too large" error. I am sending string size and then string as bytes. I looked for some source code and it was pretty much the same idea, what am I doing wrong?
Not sure if FBI is capable of that or any FTP type transfers, if your aim is to transfer cia files you can do so with either FTPD on 3DS and Filezilla on PC, or the official micro sd management. Then install them manually with FBI.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning.:)

As Alternative maybe
BOOP
https://github.com/miltoncandelero/Boop

is an very easy to use Transfer / Install Tool for the 3DS / FBI.:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1