hanan87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
somone know what fbi stuck on done!
afther it go up I install 2 games go out to se if it ok and the games work afther I try agine to go in he always stuck on done! somone know this problem?

have new 3ds xl 9.9

and plz don't tell me nasa its not working for me

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
somone know what fbi stuck on done!
afther it go up I install 2 games go out to se if it ok and the games work afther I try agine to go in he always stuck on done! somone know this problem?

have new 3ds xl 9.9

and plz don't tell me nasa its not working for me
On anything above 9.2 you have to keep trying and trying and trying. It took me over 500 tries to get my LEGIT cias to install.

Now I never used NASA myself, but everyone says it has a better chance of working.

If you want to use anything other than legit cias I suggest you better downgrade and create an emunand.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea above 9.2, its pretty much luck getting them to install. 9.2 or below, you should be fine. Both of them are buggy on 9.3+, but beyond that, If you dont want to downgrade, just keep trying and trying with both.

Also, from the title of the thread, it sounded like the fbi was comming after you.

Reactions: fr3quency

hanan87

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
On anything above 9.2 you have to keep trying and trying and trying. It took me over 500 tries to get my LEGIT cias to install.

Now I never used NASA myself, but everyone says it has a better chance of working.

If you want to use anything other than legit cias I suggest you better downgrade and create an emunand.
yea I so want to dowengrade I afreind from breik how I becup somone can help guid me or give me guid I can becup in some way in my 9.9 ver new xl?

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: