FBI PROBLEM

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by hanan87, Jan 26, 2016.

1. hanan87
    OP

hanan87 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    Iceland
    somone know what fbi stuck on done!
    afther it go up I install 2 games go out to se if it ok and the games work afther I try agine to go in he always stuck on done! somone know this problem?

have new 3ds xl 9.9

and plz don't tell me nasa its not working for me

2. Xenosaiga

Xenosaiga That one guy that doesn't give a shit anymore

Oct 9, 2015
    United States
    The Shadows
    On anything above 9.2 you have to keep trying and trying and trying. It took me over 500 tries to get my LEGIT cias to install.

Now I never used NASA myself, but everyone says it has a better chance of working.

If you want to use anything other than legit cias I suggest you better downgrade and create an emunand.

3. fr3quency

fr3quency GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 11, 2016
    Greece
    Wherever my imagination decides.
    This is why you create an emuNAND and install FBI.cia so you won't have to rely on HomeBrewLauncher. This problem doesn't happen on emuNAND + FBI.cia.

4. TimX24968B

TimX24968B "That guy"

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    Nowhere
    yea above 9.2, its pretty much luck getting them to install. 9.2 or below, you should be fine. Both of them are buggy on 9.3+, but beyond that, If you dont want to downgrade, just keep trying and trying with both.

Also, from the title of the thread, it sounded like the fbi was comming after you.

fr3quency likes this.
  5. hanan87
    OP

hanan87 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2016
    Iceland
    yea I so want to dowengrade I afreind from breik how I becup somone can help guid me or give me guid I can becup in some way in my 9.9 ver new xl?

6. TimX24968B

TimX24968B "That guy"

Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    Nowhere
    if you have a new 3ds, its a bit more risky, but you really want to make sure your firmware isn't O3ds firmware. There is a whole page that has a guide with everything, including checksums and such. heres the guide I used.
    https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-more-or-less-catch-all-tutorial.407080/