Hacking FBI only 1MB Per second ?

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey there,

i tried many SD Cards on my O3Ds XL A9hl out to see if FBI installts my .Cia Files faster.

I used a 2GB SD Card and FBI needed 5 Seconds for 1MB! It started at 0.00MB and goed up to 1MB in 0.25 Steps (It showed me 0.00MB, 0.25MB, 0.50MB etc.. up to 1MB and i started counnting).

Then i used my ORIGINAL O3Ds XL 4GB SD Card and the Results was the same like the 2GB SD Card...

Ago 2 Days i received my new 32GB SD Card (Class 10) that i bought NEW with Guarantee, and the Results with FBI now: It starts with 0.00MB, and goes in 0.25MB steps up, but much faster this Time (Same like before, FBI Shows while installing: 0.25MB, 0.50MB etc. in Steps but the Numbers change in few MILI-Seconds, so thats very fast now).
It needed 1 Second to go to 1MB, but this is still not enough for me...

I used a very expensiv FAST SD Card from my Dad (64GB) for testing and it still needs 1 Seconds for 1 MB!.

The PC Write Speed Resulots of the SD Cards:

2GB: 8MB Per Second

4GB: 15,4MB Per Second

32GB: 20MB Per Second

64GB: 40MB Per Second.

I used a Test file to see how fast the Write Speed is from PC to all of the SD Cards.

Well, my Question is now: Is my FBI installing slow because my 3Ds cant Write more than 1MB in one Second ? the last 2 SD Cards maked only 1MB Per Second in FBI, but the Cards are much faster on the PC.

I guess its because the 3Ds.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
There's a lot of factors like the slow arm9 handling the hardware io, encryption and wifi.
Also, the system reading from, then writing to the sd at the same time to install a cia.

The speed of the sd card is meaningless when the bottleneck is the system itself.

Last edited by zoogie,

ProfiSuchti

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks, so i know now that my CFW is not Corrupted or my FBI :D. Thats why i asked.

So there is nothing to do, and the Speed is very okay for me^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2