FBI issues

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by JCCG1989, Sep 22, 2016.

1. JCCG1989
    OP

JCCG1989 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 16, 2016
    Mexico
    1. Hello, I just encountered an issues regarding FBI, a minor one but I want top ask if you have any idea of whats happening. I have a O3DS actually running arm9lh+Luma CFW 6.2 running on SysNAND 11.0.0-33U. My problem is that talking with my friend I realized that my vesion of FBI was sligh outdated (I thing 2.1 but not sure) so I used the update option in the application and updated it to 2.4, my problem is that it generated ANOTHER FBI application icon for the 2.4 version and the 2.1 version is still in the Health icon totally functional, in resume I have 2 FBI now, do you have any idea of what happened here? It is a change to just keep the updated FBI and get rid of the another. Thank you in advance.

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Keep the FBI app it just generated and use that from now on. It saves you from having to re-inject a new version of FBI into your Health&Safety app. Move the FBI-injected H&S app into a folder and forget about it.

3. JCCG1989
    OP

JCCG1989 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 16, 2016
    Mexico
    Roger that.

4. AnalogMan

AnalogMan sumoCheatMenu Dev

Apr 20, 2007
    United States
    This is normal behavior. The Health & Safety injected FBI needs to be updated manually by re-doing the injection process with a new version. Using the auto-update will install it on on the SD card rather than the NAND and thus gets it's own icon.

KunoichiZ likes this.