Hacking FBI install feature missing on the menu

snap_0714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here is what happened. I had maybe 4 bad cia files that installed but gave an error after. i got new cia files for it but now on the fbi menu the intall cia or the install and delete cia menu is gone. just the delete rename copy and paste. the failed installed game is not on the ds software page on the settings and its not in the home menu. i believe it has something to do with the tickets. how do i remove the failed ones?

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So here is what happened. I had maybe 4 bad cia files that installed but gave an error after. i got new cia files for it but now on the fbi menu the intall cia or the install and delete cia menu is gone. just the delete rename copy and paste. the failed installed game is not on the ds software page on the settings and its not in the home menu. i believe it has something to do with the tickets. how do i remove the failed ones?
Go to titles on the main FBI menu. If you see the bad cias there, press A on the them and select "delete title and ticket"

Kyousak

Also known as VVSKartell
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like Eastonator12 said you have to go to Titles on the FBI menu and Search for the Game and click Delete Title and Ticket

snap_0714

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to titles on the main FBI menu. If you see the bad cias there, press A on the them and select "delete title and ticket"
they are not there and i check the database and the id of the cia. the cia files are good as i tried it on another sd card. i also tried a new sd card and the install function is still not there. i tried BBM to install it. it has the import button and im able to install it but is gives an error when its done. i tried other cia games and they work. so i know only the ones that failed are not reinstalling.

Kyousak

Also known as VVSKartell
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are not there and i check the database and the id of the cia. the cia files are good as i tried it on another sd card. i also tried a new sd card and the install function is still not there. i tried BBM to install it. it has the import button and im able to install it but is gives an error when its done. i tried other cia games and they work. so i know only the ones that failed are not reinstalling.
Maybe the cia file got corrupted or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT